WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Jennifer…Internet is as safe as the outside world.
    How many times do you meet a person face to face and they are not who they claim to be?
    In our days most people lie or distort the truth so you have to take chances and the advantage of the Internet is that it makes it easier for people to get to know one another a bit better before they actually meet in person.
    Dating doesn’t have to involve sex, before you date someone you should explain clearly what you want and expect and after first date have another conversation, dating involves many things, main ones are companionship and communication.
    Couple decent guys here that you can try to message directly, Marc, Ben and 2 or 3 others can actually hold a conversation, so reach out to people and make friends and have fun.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Melanie, its hard but not impossible.
    You are who you are and kiss and cuddling sounds pretty amazing to me and many other lonely people out there.
    Sex is either an added bonus or a substitute for love but its not love, many people have sex and are miserable because they don’t have love and many people have love and are not miserable because they don’t have sex.
    Best of luck to you…if you were closer to me I’d ask you out on a date…lolz!

Sandra
    Participant

Hey everyone

Thanks for joining in the conversation.

I have been on this dating site now since 2014 – so this is my 6th year. Still not found the right asexual guy to be in a relationship with since then, or since starting this thread a long time ago.

I still run asexual dating groups on Facebook, but even a lot of people in them aren’t that proactive at approaching each other for a potential relationship and even I haven’t found a suitable guy in the UK. I do have wonderful asexual friends though. My bestest asexual friend I met in my own dating group, they are into guys too and my other best friend I met on this site, they are into guys also.

I have found that many people who I like don’t live in the same country as me and I want to continue to live on my own in my flat here, and I have quite niche needs. I adore tongue kissing, cuddling, holding hands, and lots of public displays of affection too, but it seems most asexual guys I come across, or not much into passionate kissing and for sexual guys, it usually needs to lead to sex.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Sandra.
    Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Hi Sandra.

I been here for about one year and I have never met anyone.
    A few people approached me here and seem interested in a relationship but then they just disappear, which is a little odd.
    Most people are also not very honest about what they want or expect and that doesn’t help much either.
    Its just been a bit disappointing, would expect to had met at least half a dozen people by now.
    There’s always tomorrow I guess but its disappointing that this community is so dead in general.

Jennifer
    Spectator

Pedro,

Thanks for responding. I do agree with you about being honest with the person you’re dating and being straightforward about what you want. That is definitely something I have to work on. I actually need to work on that in other aspects of my life. I need to stop worrying so much about what others think. It’s hard to do that though when you’ve been that way most of your life. In regards to the internet being just as safe, I’d have to disagree slightly on that only because of past experiences. I’ve met a couple people who just flat out lied entirely about who they are. This is why I’m cautious about internet dating sites. I just really want to make friends right now and meet some people. If I find someone to share my life with, great. If not I’m completely fine with that too.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

I was married to someone for 17 years and I didn’t knew the person…people will lie to you online and offline, you just have to pay attention to certain details.
    Always be honest, if someone doesn’t love you the way you are they most likely never will and if someone feels lied to or mislead then good luck, resentment is always gonna be present and nothing good will come out of that.
    I had a date this Sunday, person was Hyper Sexual, I still went on the date, we just had lunch, talked a bit and we will be friends, that’s it.
    I didn’t lie, she didn’t lie and it was actually very nice for a change as mot people out there, internet or not, are bunch of hypocrites and liars.
    Always be yourself and eventually someone is gonna love you for that.
    My grandmother loves me the way I am…I just need to find a woman that loves me as much as her and I’ll be settled for life…lolz!

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Pedro

It’s shame you live in another country because I hold asexual meetups in my city in the UK, and you would have been welcome to come to one. My meets are not used for dating as such, but more off us are on dating sites than not. Sadly sexuals are more easily up for dating than asexuals. Most of my asexual friends are into guys – guys into guys, so we are not suitable romantic wise. Obviously you are still welcome to one if you visit the UK.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Sandra.
    MoonWitness
    Spectator

I am. Would be nice.

Marc
    Spectator

Pedro,you speak from the heart and with conviction. I know you will the woman or friends your seeking. I am quite sure many people agree with your thinking process

sharon
    Participant

Hi

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by sharon.
    sharon
    Participant

Hi marc my name is sharon and I’m looking a committed nonsexual relationship too

Sandra
    Participant

I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW – HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU FOUND TO BE SUITABLE FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THROUGH THIS THREAD?

Don’t forget you can meet people through this thread for a serious relationship, so take notice of the amount of people in here who say they are looking a serious relationship, checkout their profile and if suitable, message them!

Be Proactive
    Take Action
    Reflect On Outcome

Sandra

Sarah
    Participant

I know I want to get married someday; I want to have a committed relationship, but I think I’m still uncertain about what that looks like for me. I struggled so much in the past with my sexuality that I’ve never actually had any experience dating. The only thing I can think of that a committed relationship might look like for me is…a really close friend I can cuddle with sometimes. I don’t know, maybe that works for someone else, maybe there’s someone out there who wants to figure out a relationship together. Putting myself out there, not sure where it’s gonna go, but here I am.

K
    Spectator

Yes, I am. It would be lovely.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep!

Paul Wilkie
    Spectator

Hello I’ve just joined and I fit the bill of romantic man looking for a woman but not for sex! I’ve had a good few relationships that never work out due to the lack of sex on my part….so here’s where I’ve ended up! Can I access your Facebook site?

Rhiannon
    Spectator

That sounds good to me. I hope that doing this I can find that in Ohio. I don’t want to give up but other dating sites are big disasters. All they are is thinly veiled hook up sites and I don’t do that. I rather have love and no sex, then sex and no love

Lilly Piper
    Spectator

Me, but I’m a girl, so…

Sarah
    Spectator

That’s exactly what I’m looking for as well.

Rob Jenkins
    Spectator

I asked the same question last September. I would like that and that is a the reason I joined. This whole system is neolithic.
    The last time some registered members were active woolly mammoths roamed the earth.
    I send and receive friend requests and that’s as far as it goes. I did try to form a relationship with a lovely Russian lady but Skype translation is not as good as it could be so we parted ways. Since then, nothing.
    I’m still interested but I have no idea how to proceed without giving out personal contact details to anyone. If anyone would like even a friendly chat just contact me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up