WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Everly
    Spectator

Hi Juan,

I relate very much to what you shared. It has taken me decades to make peace with my own sexuality. I enjoy the companionship of men but, sex has always felt obligatory and unsatisfying. I never knew I wasn’t alone in feeling this way.

It feels good to know I am not alone. Thanking you for sharing your story.

Warmly,
    Everly

Felix
    Spectator

Hey, I’m from Sweden but moved to Reykjavik 6 months ago. Yesterday I realized for the first time in my life that I am heteroromantic asexual. It was really hard for me to accept and I have been feeling depressed, but it’s slowly getting better. Now I would like to get in contact with other asexual people. Really need to talk to someone in the same position.

Feel free to contact me [email protected]

Felix

Sandra
    Participant

There is more female to males. Many of my male asexual friends are into guys and homoromantic.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Camillo

I have homoromantic guy friends but they live in the UK and don’t want to move or have marriage. Shame you live in another country. Don’t give up hope.

Sandra

Sandra
    Participant

Do you get curious when someone says they are looking for a serious and ‘committed’ relationship, yet join the site and disappear for days on end! Hmmm!

Ben
    Spectator

My libido is really bad, so if I am with a girl that wants sex all the time, it will be difficult to satisfy her hyper libido. But I am not 100% unable to perform, so I think I can handle anything besides the hypersexual, I suppose!

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Ben

Nice to see you here.

I can personally love a guy without sex, I have no need for that in my life at all and don’t want it. So not being able to perform would be my ideal guy in that respect. I don’t need that or want it, and a guy with his clothes on looks far better to me anyhow. I saw your thread and I like your bio but live in a different country to you. I wish you to get your dream girl xx

I am. I don’t like sex. At all. But I would love to cuddle. So yea.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

I am looking for a serious and committed relationship…no sex is fine with me or definitely not a lot of sex.
    Definitely need kissing, hugging, cuddling, talking, friendship, love and companionship.
    Sadly last two people I was talking to werent exactly very honest so it was a huge disappointment and a waste of time.
    Hopefully next person I talk to will be honest…one can only hope.

Penny
    Spectator

I am also looking for a serious relationship but I don’t think theres many people on here who are.Its frustrating and a lonely road and I wish you success.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Penny, I agree with you.
    Many people here are quite awkward, that’s already being more than polite.
    Had a couple messages, people looking for a relationship but when you answer back then you get silence…very strange.
    If I am talking to someone and I don’t feel they are a match that doesn’t mean that there’s not a good friendship that could come out of it.
    Ben for example, that’s someone I can respect, men is honest…I can perform, I just don’t feel like it right now and I want a woman that doesn’t care if I don’t want to perform as I wont care if she doesn’t want to perform.
    Obviously looking for someone who I find attractive physically and mentally and has similar ideas to my own but not necessarily a clone of myself with same exact ideas and opinions as that would be creepy.

Eric
    Spectator

Me, yo. I’m looking for my soulmate.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Good luck Eric.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It seems to me people don’t care to put much effort in meeting people. To form just a friendship you need to put some effort, it doesn’t come out of nowhere.

Anyway, I’ve been on this site for around a month and so far it’s been disappointing. Hopefully I can at least find a good friend at some point.

Josiah L
    Spectator

I’m looking for a serious relationship. I will admit, though, that I’m not always hopeful. We live in a world which, at times, feels hypersexual, and – even knowing that there are other people like myself on communities like this – it can still be quite an isolating experience.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Josia and Mayte…maybe try AceDateSpace on Discord…a lot of movement there.
    Its definitely lonely but its only so because most people around here are not very social at all…you can be Asexual and still be friendly but I guess more of the same, people cower behind their keyboards watching as its too dangerous to even talk, maybe you’ll get virtual cooties or something like that.

Marc
    Spectator

Pedro lolol, “virtual cooties” that was pretty funny but unfortunately you may be right. I like the group categories but maybe it’s the membership fee but don’t give up. Also check the website called “meetup” and add your local zipcode to find groups in your local area.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Marc.
    Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Marc, thank you for participating.
    Whether or not you pay the fee you can still try to participate.
    I am cheap, frugal maybe, don’t want to say miserable but I did pay the fee.
    Meetup is a great idea, I’m actually there for quite a few years now but really haven’t used it lately, still solid recommendation, glad to see someone here with good suggestions.
    OKCupid, free version, also has an Asexual category, I actually joined…responses have been bit weak but I haven’t put a lot of time into it.
    This website could be great if more people talked a bit and more people with a sense of humor participated.
    Again, thank you Marc, appreciate the reply and recommendation.

Jennifer
    Spectator

I’m new here and kind of unsure of what I truly want. I can be very indecisive sometimes. I was very nervous about signing up to meet people online. I don’t know why, the internet is super safe right? 😉 I guess friendships are a definite yes and if I found the right person to have a serious sexless relationship with that’d be cool too. I guess what it boils down to is I’m just hoping to meet some cool people. I don’t find myself uncomfortable in social situations unless it involves dating. The thought of dating makes me anxious because I know they’re eventually going to want sex so I dont even make an attempt anymore. I didn’t know a site like this existed (thanks for pointing me in this direction google 👍) so I’m interested to see what develops. I’m actaully quite content being by myself but I guess I wouldn’t mind sharing my life with someone exclusively if we are a good match. I feel like I’m all over the place so I’ll stop babbling now. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I am looking for a serious relationship, someone I can be close with, I’d still want to kiss, cuddle, have fun, travel and build something strong but I don’t want sex to be involve. Unfortunately, it’s really hard to find someone with who I can share this way of life!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up