WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

This topic contains 544 replies, has 224 voices, and was last updated by  Sandra 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 541 through 545 (of 545 total)
  • Author

Everly
    Participant

Hi Juan,

I relate very much to what you shared. It has taken me decades to make peace with my own sexuality. I enjoy the companionship of men but, sex has always felt obligatory and unsatisfying. I never knew I wasn’t alone in feeling this way.

It feels good to know I am not alone. Thanking you for sharing your story.

Warmly,
    Everly

Felix Sandström
    Participant

Hey, I’m from Sweden but moved to Reykjavik 6 months ago. Yesterday I realized for the first time in my life that I am heteroromantic asexual. It was really hard for me to accept and I have been feeling depressed, but it’s slowly getting better. Now I would like to get in contact with other asexual people. Really need to talk to someone in the same position.

Feel free to contact me felix.sandstroem@gmail.com

Felix

Sandra
    Participant

There is more female to males. Many of my male asexual friends are into guys and homoromantic.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Camillo

I have homoromantic guy friends but they live in the UK and don’t want to move or have marriage. Shame you live in another country. Don’t give up hope.

Sandra

Sandra
    Participant

Do you get curious when someone says they are looking for a serious and ‘committed’ relationship, yet join the site and disappear for days on end! Hmmm!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up