WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Christy Dee
    Spectator

Hi, I’m new to the site. I am looking for a homoromantic, affectionate, nonsexual friendship/love relationship. I sent messages to 2 people but haven’t heard back from them. I am open to friends too. It’s hard to tell if someone on this site lives near me just by their city and no state. Almost all the people that seem to live near me are under 45 (I’m 58) I’m glad there are other asexuals out there. I see that there are people who don’t like where they live and would consider relocating if they found the right person. Putting myself out there so maybe someone will contact me. I’ve had a couple glitches on my profile, but haven’t heard back from the person who owns the site. If you ‘d like more info about me, just message me, and I’ll get back to you.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Christy, welcome to this site and thank you for sharing. I hope you find someone nice here. Unfortunately I don’t know who owns this site and I haven’t had any luck contacting them inn the past either.

In terms of getting people to contac, I would recommend you fill out your bio in your profile so people can know more about you and what you are looking for in a relationship – add the details you added here. And also add contact details of how people can get hold of you off this site, such as an email address, because only paying members can email other members and not everyone is a paying member. I have been on here since 2014.

Hope that helps you?

Sandra xx

Christy Dee
    Spectator

Hi Sandra,
    never mind. I figured out how to create the “about me” tab. From now on I’ll use the number on the top right of a post to reply to a post. Be well,
    Christy.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Christy

I just replied to your PM.

It was my birthday on the 24th of April – when you wrote the above message, and I was away with an asexual friend all day.

And also I was busy all day Monday and still not gone to sleep yet – and it’s 05.06am on Tuesday now – I get super busy but always try to reply when I can.

Glad you figured out the “about me” tab.

Hope my PM is helpful.

Sandra xx

Christy Dee
    Spectator

Happy Birthday Sandra!

Heather
    Spectator

me

Kate
    Spectator

Has anyone discovered how to block someone on here? Unwanted attention and they won’t leave me alone when asked. I have changed my name to try and avoid them but would rather go back to who I really am!

I have tried emailing but seems like we are on our own here.

maverick07
    Participant

It seems that a lot of people are looking for a relationship but yet the participation in the discussions/forums and especially the replies from members that I contact are minimal to none.
    Do more people share the same feeling? Oh yes, I am looking for a relationship! Cheers!

Ofer
    Participant

I’ve been here for few years and sometimes i see a profile of someone in my age range, however there’s only the name and age.
    How nice would it be if people could write few words about themselves so we can know them bit better and see if there are muautal things to talk about, share and maybe find a new relationship.
    it doesn’t have to be a whole story, but even few words can give a good perspective of what we are looking for. Thanks.

Edhel
    Participant

Me! 😉

Sandra
    Participant

How is everyone getting on with asexual dating? Any luck?

Welladay
    Participant

I am, but I’m not holding my breath.

Lee
    Participant

I’d love to find a platonic partner, but I recognize that it may take some time. But on the bright side, being asexual means I can focus on making an emotional connection and not worry about sexual compatibility.

Welladay
    Participant

I am looking for one, though like someone else said – dating is hell. I don’t want to date. But I am alone except for my brother and 82-yr-old mother (I’ve no children, no mate), so where am I going to end up? I think Gray Aces ought to get clever and realize we all might have to be housemates one day down the line (like the Golden Girls!) in order to stay out of the nursing homes. But speaking of the present moment, I would really enjoy meeting a man who didn’t count it as a failure in me that there was no sex between us.

Metabaron
    Participant

I’m new to posting so I’m still reading through several forums and replying so don’t be surprised if you all see me in a few places. I just want to say to all not to lose hope. I’ve always been a bit of an outsider but I’ve found those rare oddities like myself every so often. I’m sure this place will be the same for most of us so don’t be discouraged in playing the waiting g game. It may take some time but I think we would all agree we’re worth the wait.:)

Chris
    Participant

Am totally new on this site but most females am trying to date want to have an intimate reaction from me after meeting after 2 Times. And for me being an Demisexuel demiromantic Male its kind of wierd.

People nowadays want to meet up Whit someone sexy and good looking and be togheter as a couple after way to little time has passed.

And many girls outside of asexuals are really not into knowing anyone as far as I know.

I am first and foremost here for friendships Ive been single for over 10 years at this point and I honestly does’nt feel the rush like most are.

JEN
    Participant

Hello. I hope all is well. I read your post and totally agree with you. A relationship does not have to be sexual by any means. If you would like to chat respond.

Me! Today is my first day here, but I feel like I’ve (miraculously) found a spectacular group!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m comfortable being single but if I do get into a serious relationship I want it to be with an Ace woman. I joined here to see if there would be potential opportunities.

Christy Dee
    Spectator

What a great idea for us all to live together!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up