WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

• This topic has 690 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anna.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking for a romantic, no-sex relationship. I’m a 51-year-old female from Des Moines.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am absolutely.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

I am, but not necessarily online. Websites disappoint me, lately.

CrazyElk
    Spectator

Id love to be in a relationship with someone....all bells and whistles of romance, but no sex. I love to cuddle. Is anyone here over 50 or at least in mid to late 40s? Also anyone in Pacific Northwest?

Y
    Spectator

Exactly what I am looking for. I want a committed partner/best friend to build a family with, but am not looking for sex. Romance can be fun for me, but not necessarily when there is sexual interaction at its extension. It’s so hard to find someone like that on other dating websites, so I’m giving this a try. If anyone is located near the DMV area looking for something serious, messages are appreciated… 🙂

Amy
    Spectator

I am looking for this too! I’m 26, live in Leicester the UK and I find it really hard to find anyone like that. I’ve sort of resided myself to the fact that I’ll probably be alone for a very very long time.

Veevie
    Spectator

I’m looking seriously but I’m willing to be patient because I understand that it will (if it ever happens!) require a lot of time finding someone in the same area in the 1% who I feel a connection with. I’m lucky that I like my independence and don’t feel like I NEED someone. I would like someone to share experiences with but I’m not willing to settle for just anyone.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay in reply, if you live in the UK, which I see you do. You can apply to be in my UK asexual dating and support group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/AcexualdatingandAcexualitySupportUK I also run two other groups, one for asexuals who definitely don’t want sex. Another for those on the more Grey end of the spectrum who may want it sometimes.

Sandra
    Participant

I met one of my best friends on this site, just not anyone for romance yet, so never give-up.

Thia
    Spectator

I am to searching for a partner but in my area or Germany or Austria there are almost no members at all. Its quite frustrating. And if you click somebody to start talking they loose interest qiute fast in talking.

But its true since we are not sex oriented we dont have that drive to have a partner necessary in life.
    But it would be nice meeting some people….

Robyn
    Spectator

Hi Rachel, you are not alone I desire a a relationship with another person. Just don’t think I have to compromise or settle for sex in the relationship. If I find the right person and feel comfortable with them, maybe I might revisit sex. It’s just so frustrating to date others who are not asexual as most are very physical and want intimacy past cuddling, kissing and hugging. Then when you don’t reciprocate those feelings they are meant to make you feel ashamed and somethings wrong with you. Stay strong and good luck in your search to find someone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For sure I am looking for a long-term partner. But what are the odds that someone resembling my age, living in the same area, and someone I’m actually feeling a connection with and is asexual will ever happen?

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Jennifer, you are right about the odds, that is why most Asexuals either have to move, or find someone who will move to them, to be in a relationship.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Thia,

I still strongly have a drive for a relationship despite not wanting sex in it. I just need to find an asexual guy who is as strongly driven as me and who wants the same type of relationship. It isn’t easy as many don’t seem to have the drive.

Sandra

Hmm,

Not having much luck unfortunately, I’m lucky to get a reply to a simple message, let alone a relationship haha.

The search continues 😊

AvidReader
    Spectator

I am… but it feels impossible especially if you’re an older women 😉 Younger people who are figuring out they are Aces have a little more of a community of peers it seems. And there just don’t seem to be as many males who identify as ACE (or they might but many are not interested in a relationship at all).

Brianna Williams
    Spectator

I have been trying to find other aces to talk to and eventually start a serious relationship. I’ve been completely isolated from people since this outbreak happened, but I just want to find people I have things in common with.

SierraLoba
    Spectator

Just joined! And to be honest a long term relationship is the reason. I am really jealous of my not ace friends at times because of how not easy but simpler it is for them. All my friends are sending save the dates and am here unable to find someone. I want that long term commitment, the in best of times and in the worst of times. I want someone who is willing to undergo a life time partnership, be it watching anime or seeing symphonies I just want someone who will do it with me.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Keith

I noticed you live in the UK, I usually hold asexual meet-ups in my city of Exeter, when things are safer travel wise and more ‘normal’, I will start them up again. People travel miles usually and stay in a hotel or B&B. If you want to come to one, you would be welcome.

Mary
    Spectator

I am. I have tried other sites but don’t have much luck. It seems like so many people don’t read that I am ace as the first line in the about me section or it is like they are not reciprocal. Maybe I am just bad at identifying people who are actually into me. I have an ace friend who somehow managed to find a not ace partner who understands, but I am jealous of both of my best friends relationships sometimes. The closeness they have and intimacy. Anyway a little about me: pretty big nerd – I love reading, watching people play video games, playing D&D, have 2 cats (1 is money and 1 I am fostering), work in health care, love seeing waterfalls up close and playing in the rain. I dabble in photography and like trying new hobbies and new food.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up