WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 11 posts - 681 through 691 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Ayrin
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to this site. I’m looking for a serious romantic relationship.
    I’m normally based in Germany but it seems that there are so few ace guys here. I try to travel a lot to find the one. I will relocate if I fall in love with someone.

Maddie Lamedica
    Participant

I don’t just want a no-sex relationship, I want a no-sexual-activity-at-all relationship. I’m so over pretending I’m heterosexual and being forced to do these things.

Anna
    Participant

I mean it would be nice buuuuut im in no rush. Really getting to know someone can take years and meeting someone online can be more risky too.

I am here to make friends who get the asexuality element since most of my irl friends dont. And if down the road a friendship blossoms i to a best friend or life partner then thats a serious bonus.

I wish you all luck in finding your favourite person♡

Siddharth
    Participant

Hi Maddie, couldn’t agree more. The way society forces you to get into a box of heterosexuality is daft. Glad to know there’s people out there that feel the same.

Timothy
    Participant

I have been looking for a while now. Just been burned a few times with people pretending.

Did the heterosexual. thing through my 20’s early 30’s figured It would get easier
    not much info around 20 odd years ago

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Timothy.
    Cat/Ruby/Toby
    Participant

A few years late, and heck knows I might already have put in an answer here at some point, but hi, definitely me!

Too bad I understand the world runs on screwing as the Main Criteria for a relationship, even if it is supposed to be romantic-only. It’s a bit silly.

Timothy
    Participant

To be honest I did not expect anyone to reply
    Seem all sites related to us mere mortals are dead.

I just post things randomly at times.

Tim

DanM86
    Participant

Goodness! I’ve been totally out of the loop with this site for the last year since moving from New Orleans. Had to update my profile…

S Anthony
    Participant

Well, I am interested in working towards that sort of relationship but it would be great to actually build upon a meaningful friendship ( first) and just see where it goes.

Dan
    Participant

I am very interested in seeking a very serious, loving, and close heteroromantic asexual relationship, but at my stage, well, I raise a white flag. I still dream, but the dream is over.

Anna
    Participant

I am. Tho friends first seems like the best start, i would live a romantic nonsexual partnership. Someone to cuddle, talk to regularly, travel with and such.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up