WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

This topic contains 534 replies, has 219 voices, and was last updated by  Cassidi 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 521 through 535 (of 535 total)
  • Author

Wanda
    Participant

It’s so hard to find an asexual person. What do you do, go on a date, tell the person you really like them but don’t want sex? That’ll go over like a lead balloon. I don’t hide the way I am any more and I still can’t find a partner. They need to add the letter A to the LGBTQ thing. We’re the last group that receives no recognition. It’s time to come out of the closet. Be proud of who you are. Let people know about you.

Nola D
    Participant

I understand completely. I get very lonely because I want affection and companionship but the thought of sex turns me off. I had almost given up hope of having any sort of relationship but I’m way too young and vibrant to be alone. I have a lot of love to share and I want love in return. I hope I find what I’m looking for on this website. It’s been along time since I’ve had a connection with somebody special.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Wanda, they did add the A LGBT+QIA. Although some people debate the A stands for asexual, and some people believe it stands for other things besides it. Others believe it stand for asexual.

Suzy
    Participant

LGBTQIA… I wonder how long this acronym will be 10 years from now. 🙂

Terrance
    Participant

I’m homoromantic and would love a relationship. Just the overall companionship would be nice. But like many others have stated, I’ve avoided due to the absence of sex at some point becomes an issue.

Allison
    Participant

I’m definitely looking for love and emotional affection, but I’ve had the same problems with sex always being equated as part of that picture or as something you almost have to “pay” in exchange. I’m so glad to find I’m not alone in this anymore, because until about four months ago I didn’t even know about aces and demi’s.

Alena
    Participant

Yes, that’s so cool that we are all here. I’m also looking for love and marriage, hope, we will all find here asexual partners. Wish good luck to everyone!

Anonymous

We will need luck for sure! Most everyone is so spread out over the globe!

Aaron Amin
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    I just registered as a member. I’m 35 and looking for committed relationship.

Aaron

Shyron
    Participant

Hey all, just registered. Am also looking for a committed relationship, homoromantic. I’m somewhere between ace and demi. Looking to share connection, affection and companionship above all.
    Shyron

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Shyron.

monica
    Participant

I’ve always searched for a committed relationship. Does anyone know what the breakdown of male v. female ACEs is?

Samantha Poole
    Participant

Me too, I’ve always wanted to get married, but at the “tender young age” of 40something, I have yet to find a spouse because… well, ya know. I’d rather be single forever than be subjected to sex lol. But now that these ace dating sites exist it has restored hope in me! I don’t care how f’n far the man is, if we hit it off and love one another then someone will move. I’ve pretty much come to peace with never finding that spouse but the hope will live as long as I do 🙂

Trish
    Participant

Would love that. I’ve been celibate for 5 years because I don’t know how to find that person I can have fun with, connect with, share with and not feel pressured for sex more than I’m comfortable with. I’m unwilling to give up for good which is why I joined this site.

Nicole
    Participant

I have always felt if I didn’t have sex I would be unloved. Which is now super sad saying that out loud. I not completely against it, but I have little to no drive. Really I could live without it for the rest of my life. I would love to find someone who I could share my life with and didn’t feel the pressure of having to perform or making it a unwanted job to keep a relationship. For once I am seeking I what I find to be honest and healthy for me. 🙂

Cassidi
    Participant

I’m 22 and I really want a long-term committed relationship. I’ve known I’m Ace for years, but finding someone who is okay with sex not being part of the equation is really hard.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up