WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Satori
    Spectator

Most of the members here have not been active for years. And the site navigation is primitive. Thank God it cost so little.

Satori
    Spectator

It’s hard to know. Most of the “members” on this site have not been active in years.

John
    Spectator

I’m looking for a serious and committed no sex relationship! But I also want to adopt a child.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Satori, well my thread is very active here, just look at all the comments, so we are the interactive ones and it’s great to see so many of us. I Aldo know many members have not logged in for years too, so I agree with you on that.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Rob, I live in the UK and hold Asexual Meetups in my city if you want to come to one? One next one is on 27th of Oct and I can PM you with the details if you like.

There was an asexual woman some time ago who come who would have been in the age group you are looking for but I have not seen her for sone time.

Sandra

Ben
    Spectator

@Sandra, you could PM me the details, I know I wasn’t 100% last time we spoke, stressful time, but I can’t find an asexual meetup group in Nottingham

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Ben

I remember, I hope you are feeling better now.

Sure, Rob will hopefully be coming and it will be very good for both of you.

I will private message you the details in the morning as I am about to go to sleep and got to get up early.

Sandra

Ana
    Spectator

I am. Just joined this website and I’m still figuring out how to use it, but I hope to find someone that has things in common and hopefully we can grow old together.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am! Just joined. Hoping to find my person to experience life with. True romance without sex.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am interested in a relationship, just don’t want sex. So I typically don’t date at all, because it’s hard to explain to people.

Kristel
    Spectator

I signed up awhile ago, but life stuff happened and I’m still trying to work things out. I am definitely interested in a committed relationship though it’s difficult to find anyone who wants (or doesn’t want) the same things as me

Glenn
    Spectator

I’m actively looking for friends and eventually a life partner! I’m panromantic ace.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, but dating can be tough when you have to get to the whole no sex part.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am! 🙂 New here, so thought I’d say hi. Wondering how active people are on this website.

Abby Long
    Spectator

I’m looking for a life partner who’s asexual.

Amy
    Spectator

I’m looking for a life partner who’s grey/asexual. I live in the Bay Area. Must understand mental illness.

Summer
    Spectator

Hi I live in Brisbane, Australia and am seeking a male companion my age or a bit older 🙂 Good luck everyone, its not easy!

Faith
    Spectator

I’m looking for a committed, no sex and life long relationship! I’m heteroromantic, but I’m also exploring the idea of a platonic, life long partnership / friendship with a guy or gal. I’d love to adopt a child one day as well. I’m friendly & easy-going, so feel free to say hi whenever.

Cody
    Spectator

I’m a heretoromantic man. I love the idea of finding a woman that I can grow old and share the adventure of life with. Hook-up culture is more rampant than ever and it’s hard for asexuals like me, who grew up in a small town, to find people who don’t care about sex and just want someone to connect with. I want a partner in crime. I want to build a family and a life with that person. I don’t want to be alone… and that’s so hard to avoid when every asexual dating site is so barren.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me! I’m completely looking for what your saying, I’m
    Also new to online dating and really any relationship stuff, because I was never interested in sex and never knew what that meant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up