WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

This topic contains 483 replies, has 183 voices, and was last updated by  Angela 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 481 through 484 (of 484 total)
  • Author

Anouk
    Participant

I for sure am. I am looking for a man or woman. I just turned 30.

Pedro Frazao
    Participant

It would be nice to have a serious and committed no sex relationship but doesn’t seem like many people are active on this website so it does not look very promising.

Jorge Munguia
    Participant

Me too. Nobody ever believes me about not being sexually active out of choice. I just want to talk to someone and connect without the pressure of the other person looking for sex.

Angela
    Participant

I’m a world traveller, currently in Germany but in 5years will move again to another country. Heteroromantic asexual here. Am defintely looking for a serious relationship with a man who also travels and lives abroad and also to have kids without sex (home kit for example) one day when we’re ready. It would be lovely to share a home but without all the sex pressure or maybe we could explore things in our own time but to have that baseline understanding would be magic 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up