WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

• This topic has 690 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anna.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Anouk
    Spectator

I for sure am. I am looking for a man or woman. I just turned 30.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

It would be nice to have a serious and committed no sex relationship but doesn’t seem like many people are active on this website so it does not look very promising.

Jorge Munguia
    Spectator

Me too. Nobody ever believes me about not being sexually active out of choice. I just want to talk to someone and connect without the pressure of the other person looking for sex.

Angela
    Spectator

I’m a world traveller, currently in Germany but in 5years will move again to another country. Heteroromantic asexual here. Am defintely looking for a serious relationship with a man who also travels and lives abroad and also to have kids without sex (home kit for example) one day when we’re ready. It would be lovely to share a home but without all the sex pressure or maybe we could explore things in our own time but to have that baseline understanding would be magic 🙂

Chrissy
    Spectator

Sounds amazing. I’ve been single for over 3 years just to avoid dealing with all that. It does get lonely though.

Mia
    Spectator

It’s the dream. I’ve never experienced a relationship, but the prospect of having to tell someone I may never want sex is terrifying because most likely, it would end rather awkwardly.

Al
    Spectator

A romantic relationship with cuddling and some kissing would be amazing. I never get that far because everyone wants hookups 🙄
    It’s exhausting to have to try to convince people that “no I promise, if we hook up I’m not going to orgasm. You are not an exception”

SherBear
    Spectator

Yes. I want a partner for life. Romance. Kisses. Snuggles. Life.

SherBear
    Spectator

Exactly. Couldn’t have said it better. 😊

Artemus
    Participant

Yes. I’ve been single for the last 10 years. I have many friends, but no special person. It’s getting lonely now and I want to change that. I’m came back to this site to hopefully find another Homoromantic guy.

Mari
    Participant

I am!

Stacey
    Participant

I am! I would love to find that special woman, man or somewhere between even. I am loving and accepting of who you are, regardless of sex, gender, spirituality, ethnicity, location or age. I just ask please be equally open minded as me but be on a demiromantic or demisensual level as i identify as biromantic. If you would like to connect feel free to email me [email protected].

Edhel
    Participant

Me! As serious as possible 🙂 Actually, I’m looking for a soulmate.

Schmanders
    Participant

I am 😀

Keep on keepin’ on, ya’ll. I don’t think we’re meant to meet our true soulmates until we get to Heaven- we’re just meant to meet a few soul partners in the meantime to help each other through this life. I have faith that we’ll meet the people we’re meant to, the good and the bad ones who help us grow the most.

I love being ace, which gives me the freedom of knowing my relationships- short and long term- can be on my terms, and not society’s. I love being ace because it’s taught me that it’s ok to be alone, and also that I don’t need a partner to accomplish anything that I want to accomplish. I hope you all feel the same, and good luck out there 🙂

Sarah Thompson
    Spectator

This would be the goal of my life. I want love and a committed relationship without sex. I would like sex to be completely off the table and I’d rather not have to worry that the person I’m with is going to pressure me into something they want me to do. All for this.

Rob Jenkins
    Spectator

I am. But I don’t think that this site does anything more than stealing money. I can’t even access the info and photos I posted last night. I had high hopes of Asexualitic ending or at least lessening my loneliness but it just seems to have screwed me for money. I really would love to meet a woman 45 – 55 for a relationship without sex. I’m desperate for intimacy but I’m definitely asexual. Maybe get in touch if you feel the same, or even for a chat with another human being who isn’t gonna try to have sex with you. Best Wishes Rob

Satori
    Spectator

I find this site an absolute waste of time. Most of the members have not been active in years. And the site navigation is primitive. Thank God it cost so little.

Satori
    Spectator

I find this site a waste of time. Most of the members have not been active for years. And the site navigation is primitive. Thank God it cost so little.

Satori
    Spectator

I find this site is a waste of time. Most of the members have not been active for years. And the site navigation is primitive. Thank God it cost so little.

Satori
    Spectator

This site is a waste of time. Most of the members have not been active for years. And the site navigation is primitive. Thank God it cost so little.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up