WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Home Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

This topic contains 444 replies, has 160 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 441 through 445 (of 445 total)
  • Author

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Cristina, so sorry to hear that.

Sadly, there are lot of fakers out thee, who have nothing better to do with their time by the looks of it.

I come across many guys on meetup.com who are in asexual groups, but not actually asexual. Some have bad intentions and looking for sex, whilst others just want to be added to as many groups as possible as they like knowing and meeting different people – on the lookout for a relationship still I expect. Many either don’t know what asexuality is, or choose to ignore it and continue to be in the group. I have made one good asexual friend on there who is biromantic.

I went on POF briefly this years and spent 4 hours trying to find an asexual guy amongst the sexuals on there, before my account was shut down by ‘accident’ because I said I did not want sex, in my profile, and it was triggers words. But other asexuals profile remained up! However, some guys on there were fed up with time wasters too. They said so in their profiles – whilst others just wanted casual sex from their profile description. It is mostly sexuals on that site, but I thought it may be worth a shot as I know some other asexuals on there too.

I won’t give up – but there are certain questions you can use to find out if they are likely asexual or not!

Sandra

Csn05
    Participant

I would love to – I have the capacity to love deeply – but I’ve convinced myself it will never happen. I’ve only ever met one other asexual in my entire life so I guess the odds are stacked against me. As a result I’ve become fiercely independent but in my soul there is still a tiny flicker of hope!

Mystique
    Participant

@CsnO5,

There is always hope. Our opportunities for an asexual relationship is far and few between. Therefore, we must work a little harder to establish this type of relationship. We have to believe and do the work it takes to find an asexual partner. Don’t give up. We are different and not of this sexual world. We are scattered throughout the world. It’s evident that I must go to them or they come to me. It’s not as easy as establishing a heterosexual relationship. Our approach must be new, fresh and creative.

Mystique
    Participant

Remember sex sells. We are in a non-profit chasm. Therefore, our endeavors must be in self-supporting activities in order to build prosperous asexual relationships. And we must do it on our own dime.

Nicole
    Participant

I am! I’d like to find an asexual/ace man that I am compatible with to share life with. From my limited experience, it seems like the ace community is largely women, so I’m hoping I can find a hetero-romantic partner here 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up