WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    David
    Spectator

I have never really ‘dated’. From a teenager I just knew sex was something I was not into!

This was hard to grasp, considering I went to all boys school so I really didn’t connect with people. I just become isolated and cold and not wanting to interact with anyone because I thought something was really wrong with me!

Nowadays I’m slowly starting to realise I want a relationship 😀

Hannah
    Participant

High

Wren
    Spectator

Dated before, never really clicked with anyone long term except for my first relationship, which I was dumped for being ace. 🙁 I’d love a long term relationship where I don’t have to worry about sex, because I feel like it’s my biggest obstacle.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Katya,

Oh I don’t care what people think about me not wanting kids ever, I have been like that since 15 years of age and never changed my mind, it is a shame you feel you have to wear a wedding/engagement ring.

I love that Santa exists, yes. Whenever there is magic and Christmas in our hearts, it is always alive x

Anonymous
    Inactive

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! I have tried dating for years and got married and told him up front I do not like sex and he said it was fine then divorced me anyways. Every relationship gets to that point where you are expected to have sex and it just makes me really uncomfortable and I end up pulling away in the relationship and can’t really connect with anyone in fear of needing to take that step. It’s really a terrifying thing to go out and try to date anyone and really hard to find someone that understands. It’s even harder now that I have a son who is not even a year old.
    I just want a relationship that has no physical intimacy. Kissing even makes me uncomfortable. I have decided to never date again because it always ends up the same. I am always left because of this issue and I want to be with someone like me who won’t pressure me into the physical aspects of a relationship and that I don’t constantly have to worry about how I am depriving them of something that they need in a relationship.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never really dated anyone. Didn’t click with a lot of people but when I did I only wanted a romantic relationship that didn’t involve sex. I used to think I was just immature because I always wanted a committed relationship but was never ready for anything intimate, sometimes not even kissing. Everything was great when I had just a deep emotional connection with another person, holding hands and hugging but the second they wanted more I basically ran away. Now that I understand it better I hope I can find someone that wants the type of relationship I want.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Teresa

I really understand where you are coming from. Although I do love kissing, but I hate the expectation that without an asexual being with me, the other person will want sex at some point and the idea makes me feel so nervous and in pain all the time when I think about trying to date sexuals again. It would be bliss to kiss an asexual guy knowing it will never lead to sex ever, and I can just relax and be myself always in that way. I really hope I find my guy one day and I hope you find your life partner too.

Sandra

Marc
    Spectator

I find that the pressure to have sex and being rejected for not complying is just as tough as “actually” finding someone who doesn’t care about sex.

Masi Capone
    Spectator

I know exactly what you mean. Everything seems so much more enjoyable without the expectation of sex. I think that’s why the few relationships I’ve had don’t work out, cause they realize I’m just not that into it, but I still love cuddles and everything else that comes with romance, like a nice walk somewhere nice, watching a show together, just talking about whatever.

K_42
    Spectator

Back in April I met a man on this site. He left the below message in this forum. I wanted to give an update on what happened in hopes of clearing up any false hope he may have given.
    “April 3, 2018 at 2:58 am#29764 REPLY
    Naes
    Participant
    I don’t usually participate in these conversations, but wanted to chime in in hopes I would give others some hope too. After just one day of paying for this site, I found the love of my life here…”
    After talking every day for months, professing our love to one another & me moving states away to be with him, he decided to fill me in on who he really is, an unemployed liar who takes money from women to support his kids instead of working to support them. Our relationship was built on 100% lies & I now have to relocate back & rebuild my life.
    His profile on here is Naes & he lives in Houston TX with the real name Sean M. I warn any women on here, if contacted by him & he reveals his name as that, he is not an honest person. Please message me with his full name if you need confirmation of his full identity. I am not looking for retaliation so no full name will ever be posted on here. I just don’t want any more women being scammed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh wow sorry that happened to you, Tink20! That sounds awful. It is sad people use others like that.
    I would like a serious relationship one day. I am not concerned with age expect younger than me… Well now I am focusing on school and self-improvement. 🙂 I don’t think I could ever see myself dating someone interested in a sexual relationship. It is just my reality now and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sandra is the Facebook group still running? I sent a request over a week ago and it is still waiting for a response. Thank you!

Edit:
    Just checked and I was accepted! Thank you!

K_42
    Spectator

I’m really looking for a serious relationship. Well at least I was. I met a man on this site, moved states away to be with him, only to be told he had been lying to me since day 1 about employment & taking money from women. Now I’m even more particular than I was before! Now I’m not willing to relocate or date someone who has kids full time. So I’m sure I’ll be single forever now. I thought I had found the perfect Ace on this site, but not even then could we make it work. Oh well.

Veee
    Spectator

@ Tink20…that’s very unfortunate!! Local aces are just so hard to find…where are they all hiding?

I wonder if there’s any success stories around :).

Viv
    Spectator

I can add my sympathies and understanding too.
    I chatted online with a lady, and her daughter, and her mum, for more than 4 yrs – flew halfway around the world to meet them all, only to discover they just want my money.
    Sad, very sad …. none of them knew the meaning of love …..

K_42
    Spectator

Viv that is horrible!! Classic catfish. We can all learn from our own experiences & others experiences, so although embarrassing, I still share my story to anyone it might benefit. Hope you didn’t take too much of a hit financially.

Sandra
    Participant

Sorry that happened to both of you. Really good of you to share that and help others.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Teresa

You are welcome.
    Glad you are in.

Xx

Cristina
    Participant

Been catfished before too! Twice actually. I don’t get it! Now I have a 12 step process for me to believe someone I meet online is real. It’s not actually 12 steps, just saying haha

Would love to meet a sporty woman, who just happens to be Jewish (I’m not Jewish I just love them apparently since I’ve only really dated Jews, by coincidence, it’s not a fetish…I don’t think?)

Location doesn’t matter to me either

Nitrogen
    Spectator

I feel awful for everyone catfished in this thread. It’s hard enough for us to find someone compatible with us, so it makes it exceedingly more difficult having had a experience to cause you to be even more wary and untrusting! I’m not looking to relocate either and I’m not looking for someone who already has kids, so my dating pool (single men without kids in my area who want a romantic relationship and at least wouldn’t be terribly opposed to not having sex) is infinitesimally small and that makes me never want to go outside again. So yeah. Good luck everyone? I’m sorry for being so pessimistic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up