WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Has anyone been prey to more friend collectors lately??? You know, the people who add you as a friend, but don’t talk to you?

That’s why I asked in this thread if anyone is actually looking for a serious and committed relationship!!

Sandra

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Sandra! I have 2 people who have friended me but never said anything.

Sandra
    Participant

Yeah, you know know what I mean then.

Happy International Celebrate Being Single Day – big hugs from me x

Mara Copland
    Spectator

Not much to celebrate. Single florist.

I’d love to find a relationship but at a certain point, I’m gonna have to accept that it’s not going to happen.

Dan
    Participant

I resonate with that and empathize with you, Mara.

Mara Copland
    Spectator

Thanks, Dan <3

Sometimes holding onto hope is so much more painful than giving it up. I’m tired of thinking I’m gonna find the right girl. I’ve been looking for almost 33 years. I’m not sure I can survive another heartbreak.

Sandy
    Spectator

I have friended a couple people on here and chat a little. Some have interesting post and I love their attitude. Most live so far away that talking is all that would be possible. I have friended some with no chat but don’t do it to hurt anyone. You can actually learn stuff by following people. I learn quite a bit about myself by just reading some of the post and it makes me feel more normal

Sasa
    Spectator

Too true @Mara. Too true.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sandy, when you friend people, how does it allow you to follow them? I only know of forum conversations you can follow, not people, but maybe I am missing something in my settings? I know my instant message facility on her has been broken for the best part of two years.

Sandra x

Sanara
    Spectator

Hello. I’m new here and I have just accepted who I am in this very sexual world. It is amazing to learn there are others who feel the same.

Rebecca
    Participant

I’ve only just reached a point in my life where I’m open for a relationship. I realised that I needed to look after myself and not focus on helping everybody else. What I want is a dependable guy who is capable of negotiation that I can dance with. Not that I’m a big dancer myself, pretty much a book reading introvert, but partner dancing always seemed to need trust between them and that’s what I want. Someone to be there. And I have no problem with making friends, I don’t really have any. While I’ve known about my orientation for years this is my first foray into contacting people. Greetings from Australia I guess.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Rebecca.
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sanara

Thanks for your friend request. Feels amazing doesn’t it?

xx

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Rebecca

Nice to meet you.Yeah, I have to switch off from social media, otherwise my day gets taken up and I get no work done. (I am all over social media and love it and connecting with others, but I also need to do stuff to progress my own life!)

I thought dance was a metaphor? A lot of the dating coaches say a good relationship, is like a dance!

xx

Rebecca
    Participant

Sandra,

Yeah I use it like that but I’m usually too blunt for people so I end up explaining what I mean as just in case.

Sandra
    Participant

Thanks Rebecca.

Sandy
    Spectator

Sandra I think in my mind I friend them and mean to talk with them and have a couple but haven’t seen some on here I friended. I am kinda shy and really don’t know what to say and then again I guess I am thinking they will start a chat. I mean no harm to anyone and yes I love reading the forums cause I do learn stuff. I am actually going to start talking to a therapist cause I just don’t know where I fit anymore, seems like I take care of so many people but never have anyone for myself

Jeanette
    Spectator

I am a true romantic and I want everything that comes with that. I just don’t want sex.
    To me it is impossible to meet a guy who can enjoy cuddles but no further. A soulmate who loves you for your personality and doesn’t want to bed you xxxx

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sandy

I hope you know I wasn’t directly referring to you about friends collecting. I have a lot of guys who do that to me.

You definitely fit here xx

You do need to make time for you too – I do a lot of stuff online, and need to take time out for me. xx

I hope you get an understanding therapist xx

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Jeanette

I totally relate to what you are saying.

I have always wanted a guy who loves me for my personality more than anything.

Sandra xx

Mara Copland
    Spectator

I feel your pain, Jeanette.

Lately I’ve been seriously considering pretending I’m not ace and fine with having sex just to not be lonely. I’m tired of coming up empty every time. Of never fitting in anywhere. I never fit in with lesbians. I don’t fit in with asexuals..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up