- I am a
- Looking for a
- Marital status
Art, Business, Collecting, Cooking / Baking, Going out with friends, Health, Fitness, Diet, Listeing to Music, Music, Nature, Reading, RV, Social work, Traveling, Vidéo games, Watching Movies, Writing, Yoga, Meditation
- Favorite Vacations Spot
The Florida Keys
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
- About me
Ugh! Public speaking, heights, moths and ’about me’ sections of anything are unsettling for me so I’ll get through this the best way I know how to- a bulleted list. Here it goes
– I’m female and human. (Sorry if the pic lured you in.)
– I am a single mom of 2. (Still reading? Good!)
– I’m on the A+ end of the LGBTQIA+ scale and I identify as a bi-romantic, demi-Gray Ace. ( I’m pretty sure it’s an undocumented/unidentified further subcategory on the great scale of sexuality.)
– My pronouns are she and her, and I am comfortable identifying as queer.
– I’m kind of tomboyish. Friends say I’m a little geek, a little chic, and a little street all in one- I’m inclined to agree.
– I’m an official jr. college dropout and a self-proclaimed underachiever.
– I enjoy Spanish and Portuguese poetry from the 18th and 19th centuries.
– I cannot speak either Spanish or Portuguese.
– On the Myers-Briggs scale I am an INFJ. I think that breaks down to a hyper-empathetic person with a high emotional quotient and resting bitch face (jk) but you can read up on it if you care to. ( I’m not trying to be the boss of you or anything. I’m simply making a suggestion.)
– I don’t really partake in any of the social-media platforms.
– I greatly enjoy long drives to nowhere.
– Kind of just looking for a companion with no expectations for more. I know that single mom of two is a lot for some and an online/phone and text friend fits perfectly for me. Now, i’m not saying that I’m against ”more” should it bloom, because I’m not. I just think quality relationships come one way- slow, steady, and organically.
– Oh yeah. For those who use it, my kik is hatched2.0.
Detailed Profile Info