Why doesn't anyone talk here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Why doesn't anyone talk here?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Spectator

Hi All, yeah the monster grows!! Lol
    Hope you all have a great new years eve.😊 I just sold some dive kit to a bloke in California, Kim. Maybe i will post myself over with it and come and say hi! Lol Btw, Alex dude i’m in devon and London, depending on whether its work or play!!😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy New Year’s Eve Everyone :),

Happy Birthday Alex! Happy Holidays to you Alexander Avery Jenkins! Happy dive-kit selling Dave LOL! I’m sure you’re all doing better than I am at the moment. I’m all sick after a trip I took to LA for Christmas 😛 . Dave, someone from California bought a dive kit from you?? That’s really funny! I would think we’ve enough here in the state to fill anyone’s needs LOL. Well, I am thinking of trying to attend the San Francisco Aven Meetup (closest to me). The only trouble is that they seem to always be held when I’m working. Also, they are a drive for me. I’d still go though if I wasn’t working. Yeah, it’d be great to meet up Dave if you decide to come try our surfing! And anyone else? It’d be really fun to get everyone here in a group to meet in person! Another lovely sunny day in California here – but I’ll be sleeping, coughing, sleeping – yucky – I don’t like being sick lol. Haven’t been this sick in a while.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy holidays everybody. I’m ready for the New Year are you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy 2016! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone’s keen for 2016. 2015 was a pretty big year for me with lots going on so personally I’ve not really got any major plans or resolutions, I’m just looking to settle in to my new home/job and have a year without any huge changes!
    Also hi, UK folks! I live and work in Stafford (moving house a few miles into Shropshire next week) but have friends and family across the country so I get around a fair bit. Was in Nottingham for New Year, was in Yorkshire for Christmas, before that I was in London for Hannukah…you get the picture!

Sandra
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone, what ‘asexual’ Christmas presents did you get?

Hi Dave – if it’s one of my meet-ups, I will make sure I don’t knowingly invite an ‘axe wielding nut job’. I have too much going on in January to meet-up.

Hi Alex, thanks for talking – I live in Exeter in the UK – nice to meet you!

Hi Alexander – thanks for creating this thread.

Hi Anonymous, I am am into business in a major way too – I run the Asexual Business, Gurus and Entrepreneurs group of Facebook – we are small, but powerful. What is your business?

Hi Alice, I was born in Nottinghamshire and my grandparents (sadly no longer with me) we both from YorkShire.

I got filmed for an asexual student documentary today. Lori connected with me through my Facebook Acexualise page and came to film me today. She is coming back two more times – When finished, it will be on YouTube and counts as 50% of her degree marks!

Hi everyone and no problem. Thanks everyone for making this thread so big.

Joy
    Participant

This site seems to change every time I log in…which is to say that I don’t log in enough. I hardly remember to, or I just forget my username or the spelling of the site altogether.

As for the talking bit, I am a shy person so it’s hard for me to just start conversation off the bat.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Joy.
    Dave
    Spectator

Well Thanks for coming back Joy. All are welcome on this thread! Hi Sandra, yeah nut jobs are overrated! Lol
    Hope you had a great Christmas people?
    Back to the grind now, but hey the bank accout is looking a little bit lean!!😆😆

Rachel
    Spectator

Hello all (: Just joined the site a few days ago and am glad to find a current forum. I’ve messaged with a few people and sent out many friend requests, so far getting good responses.

I love to talk and share, although am not great at consistent email communication. I’d like to make new ace/demi friends interested in Skype groups/hangouts or phone conversations so this is an open invitation to friend or message me.

Sue – Hi! I live on Long Island as well (: Sent you a friend request.

Happy New Year to everyone. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    ~Rachel

Sue
    Spectator

Hi Rachel- I accepted you as a friend 😀
    What town on Long Island do you live in? I’m in Ronkonkoma
    You are the second person I have encountered from Long Island!~ there is also someone in Port Jefferson !
    I hope to talk to you soon , it’s off to work !
    ~Sue 🙂

I’m glad you decided to join in on my thread. I hope you will make lots of friends to talk to here on this site. Happy wensday everyone and have an awesome day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve found this site to be really talkative. Sure the forums not that good but i seem to have made quite a few pen pals.
    How is everyone’s experience with 1-1 messaging? I get way more reply’s from this site then okstupid.

Lol, burn. One on One chat can be good if you find good people to talk to here for the most part, but that is every where I guess.

Amy
    Spectator

I’m still winding my way through the forums.

Kristina Rags
    Spectator

Hi, just joined today. Haha, really excited to see how many members this site has!

One running theme through this thread seems to be lack of a connection beyond ACES…

Who’s game for wine festivals and hikes? Honestly it’d be awesome to plan meetups across the USA and abroad 😉

Cheers!

Brian Bauer
    Participant

I have been here years and just discovered there was a forum. Laugh. So, how do replies work nowdays? I mean, at first you could just message, now do you have to be a paying member to see messages? Just wondering. I just put my gmail address in my profile in case anyone wanted to message me and not being a member was a problem. Just wondering if messages I sent were ever received. Brian

Dave
    Spectator

Would be great Kristina altough abit of a trek from southwest england! Lol
    Well going to bite the bullet and go to a uk meeting in Bristol at the end of the month. I’m relatively cool with all people, so will be a great thing to meet with like minded people. Luckily I’m not shy in any way, but i can understand those that are, if you are going anyone it will be good to meet you. The details are on aven, so maybe see you there? Cheers Dave😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there’s an age range? I need to get out of the house.

Dave
    Spectator

Not that im aware of Shaun, I’m 47 so older than most on here i think? The geezer running it is called Davehat on aven, give him a buzz, he seems an amicable bloke. 😎

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up