Why doesn't anyone talk here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Why doesn't anyone talk here?

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alexander

That’s really nice. I did a blog post about ‘Sometimes it’s the little things that count’. Once, a work friend who works in the staff canteen, went especially to make me up a salad as they had run out. As I have multiple food allergies and intolerances, there is almost zilch other options for me – I can’t eat sandwiches. Seriously, he made my day. Such a thoughtful guy. It meant so much to me.

Sounds like a keeper to me Sandra. Go see what happens with that lol.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alexander

He’s not asexual unfortunately – I already asked him that recently. I tend to be attracted mostly to foreign guys, he’s British. I do get attracted to the odd British guy, but he is just my friend.

I thought I would let you know, I am on Southwavesradio.co.uk tonight, on the David Snape show, talking about my asexuality. It’s a small local community internet radio station that likes to discuss issues facing minorities within society. Tune in, 8PM GMT UK time – less than an hour to go. It should be going on SoundCloud afterwards, in case you miss it.

http://www.internet-radio.com/search/?radio=SouthWaves+Radio

Thanks I’ll make sure to tune in if I didn’t miss it are ready

Gloria
    Spectator

I’ve just joined (and paid!), and definitely plan to talk.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alexander

Thanks. Hope you heard me?

My interview will be on SoundCloud on Sunday, I am away that day, for International Celebrate Being Single Day, so will post it after when I am sent the link, and when I am able to.

(I love your heart shaped hand profile pic – so sweet)

Welcome Gloria.

Thanks Gloria and you sounded so beautiful. I’m really glad I got to here your side of things. Haha 😉

Lol I ment sandra

Well if anyone even reads my posts anymore. I hoped everyone had a great weekend, Valentine’s day and an awesome Monday. Hope everyone has a bad ass Tuesday as well. Best wish.

Sincerely, This Guy (points thumbs at self)

Honest and Open
    Spectator

Hello, people have been talking quite a bit, there are dozens of comments here. Maybe the title of the thread can be changed?

My contribution is to say that I am in the U.S., in Western Massachusetts, and I wonder if anyone out there on the Asexualitic site is in my corner of the world. I joined the “New England Aces” meet-up, and am gearing up to host my first meet-up for people in the area. I would love to reach everyone on this site who might be interested.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up