WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Danny

I also agree with you. I have had the same response. At my last ace meet there was a guy who lives in my city but we don’t really have anything in common, apart from I like IT and he works in IT, so meeting up as friends would have been not so productive either as we are so different and would probably struggle to keep the conversation going. Having said that, I am never lost for words usually and it did cross my mind. It was pleasant to talk to him and we did chat a lot in the meet so that was nice. Not my type for romance. He has had dates with 3 ace ladies though from ace dating sites, so this is great news for us, but he is prepared to travel within reasonable distance in UK and I think a lot more aces – including guys, should follow his lead in that respect.

Sandra

danny
    Participant

Hi Sandra.

Thats good he at least met up,sounds like hes doing better than me with my one date.lol.o well we just have to keep trying,thankfully life is full generally but it would be loverly to meet somebody for caring but affectionate no sex relationship,or even just occasional friendship.

I wish I could find someone or at least someone in my area. XD

Sandy
    Spectator

I would love to meet a man who wanted a relationship without the sex. this is why I don’t date and the older the men get the worse they are. I have been married have kids grandkids, but can’t find anyone who wants to be together without the sex. I got along with my late husband cause we had seperate rooms, was by choice cause he hurt his back, but he got to where he wouldn’t even talk to me. I want a emotional connection, go places, do things together, hug and kiss and cuddle just don’t want to have sex.

From heaven
    Spectator

Me~ 😂

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sandy

I agree with you. It’s tough. That is what I want too – with a younger foreign asexual guy. Not good the older they get, the worse they get, I would have thought the opposite in terms of sex, but I do think in general, younger guys are less set in their ways. Some of them are more willing to move too – I don”t want to move because I love where i live, so need someone who will communte or move to live near me. I actually think if a guy is a virgin, then good for him.

Hugs xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sandra

I’m not per se looking for a relationship, it’s something that comes with time, at least for me. But would I like one? Yes, of course, why not. I’ve never been in one but I believe it would be nice, but then again, for me talking to someone who lives far away is okay but I don’t think I’d be able to have a relationship with someone whom I’ve never actually met? It’s soo difficult ’cause you know, you can’t just meet people and hope one of them is asexual and have a certain chemistry with.

And like some said, it’s like aces are kind of scared to contact other aces. I’ve talked with certain who live in my area but to actually meet? Didn’t happen. And that’s kind of sad of course, but it’s how it is.

I hope it’ll change in the future and that people will want to meet more, especially if they live in the same area.

danny
    Participant

Hi its true we are all a bunch of scared little bunnys sadly even just to find and occasional friend you can have lunch with and a total understanding of each others natures is very tough? Its a shame i just guess we need to find sexual friends who just like us as friends and respect our privacy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Danny

The scared little bunny part made me laugh xD, like really, I’m the entire opposite of it, most people who meet me know after two days I’m ace because I’m very open about it and well, I’m all for meeting other aces, you just have to be lucky and meet the aces that wants to meet too! =)

For the friend part, yes, I talked with a few aces who live ine the same area as me and even to meet as friends they didn’t agree, I don’t know why but well.. Maybe it’s the city we live in, who knows xD I did have conversations on skype with video and all, so it’s not impossible but just more difficult.

Finding friends who understand is great and everyone should at least have one good friend who respects them for whom they are. there are many fb groups for aces who are looking for relationships thought, or just to make friends, we shouldn’t lose hope, one day we’ll all meet other aces 🙂

danny
    Participant

Yes i suppose thats true:) just making a cheese sandwich,good luck..

Sandra
    Participant

Well, I am an extrovert ace and up for meeting ace guys, But they ned to be prepared to travel too – there is a saying, if you keep doing the same thing, then you will get the same result – so you either do something different or stay stuck. At least I will keep trying to make more ace guy friends at the very least, with a view to meeting up with some of them in person. I am in London next month and hoping to meet up with 1-3 ace guys, but as they are not as pro-active as me about Skyping before we meet, to get things sorted, at this rate, I will just end up being on another self-date. Some of them are so slow to act, unless I just drop what I am doing for them, at a time to suit them. They seem to forget I have a busy life and have to arrange Skype to fit in with my work, and then Skype them after it, or arrange my own work around it. – but they want to do it when they are not so busy and have no work (can’t hack the pace)!!! One is free at the weekends, but I work every weekend and when I said this – he said can you Skype Sat afternoon – think he is not really paying attention to what working weekends means!!!

jason logan
    Participant

I am serious about it but when I saw the amount of traffic this site got I figured it was not likely to happen. Several years later here I am and still nothing.

danny
    Participant

Hi Jason.it is very slow isnt it? Ive only managed to meet one fellow Ace a few years back but she had a special platonic friend she stayed with sometimes,ive had some pleasant chats with people though but generally they live miles away,i share your frustration at how tough ace dating is, good luck anyway.

Danny.

danny
    Participant

Hi Sandra

Must say its commendable that you are genuine and make an effort,i wish more aces were like yourself,hope your dates go well,and you meet somebody you click with:)

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Danny

Thanks.

It is just meeting them as friends, none are dates. One is only into guys. One is a polyamorous person and I said no to a poly relationship and the other guy is a maybe meet up, but is a smoker and he wants someone around his actual age and we are different. So, no dates.

Sandra

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Jason

How are you?

When did you arrive on this site? I have been here since around May 2014.

Have you met any asexuals near your home or had any online relationships?

Sandra

Rose
    Spectator

Well, though not exactly looking I’ll occasionally drop by this site to see if there’s anyone vaguely compatible about but generally there isn’t much. I’m almost 20 and actually have a few asexual friends. (Hilariously two of my closest friends from high school, one of whom I knew since I was 7, are also asexual.)
    Even if I wasn’t asexual dating would be problematic. I’m technically disabled so long distance is out, and I have very specific preferences in personality and interests that very few people have ever matched. As a hetero-romantic autochorrisexual I’m not opposed to dating allosexual guys but I make it very clear about my asexuality and that usually leads to disinterest. Favouring dark, fairly gothic kinds of makeup and slightly less usual styles of clothing probably doesn’t help matters.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for that the old time love that ages beautiful just like that bottle of wine. Reality of it I just can’t seem to find the words, Danny is right and I answer with what’s up doc that fear is what is the driving force behind the Journey. If have fear worst things!!! Those things haven’t stopped from living the life that I wanted to yet. That bottle of wine will poured into two glasses, across from me the love of my life and I will have the most dumb look on my face.

danny
    Participant

I think being ace you have to feel comfortable in your own skin first that can be a long journey of confusion and even fear, however it can be done.The dating side of it is tough for us however ive just started chatting to a woman who is celebate on a conventional site so you never know whats around the corner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly Danny, my own experience I found the journey to be difficult at first, I lack the the knowledge who I was and who I wanted to be.

A long tell made short. 😊

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up