WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

• This topic has 690 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anna.
Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Haggis
    Spectator

I have replied Lorraine but its anything but brief👍😁

Michael
    Participant

Amy, while your theory about most men here not being interested in relationships could be “mostly” true, I for one wouldn’t fall into that category. I very much am seeking a romantic relationship here. Maybe I’m not the norm when it comes to the typical asexual guy, but maybe I’m not that unusual either.
    That being said …… I’d love to hear from a woman who’s desiring the same, and just know I live here on the coast in the heart of New England.

Sabina Darby
    Participant

Hi I m looking for a asexual male 61-70 y.o. Good hair, under 6″ tall. Who is active and funny. Lives in Brooklyn or Manhattan area. A a nice gentleman. Single. I m a happy go Lucky, down to earth type if person. I love music, dining, theatre, ect. Serious ppl. R u out there?? Let me know!!! Thanks s d

Joe
    Spectator

I am interested in a friendship that can sprout into a relationship. Anyone out there in Nova Scotia? 🙂

Sandra
    Participant

So has anyone else here found true love on this site or elsewhere?

Angie
    Spectator

I am. But sadly I’m not outgoing enough to look for it. And as aces are few and far between, it’s discouraging to look and look and look and find no one within a 3 hr radius.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would be interested in friendship at first and if that went anywhere then that would be a bonus. Unfortunately as I have ongoing health issues actually getting out there and looking isn’t going to be terribly easy so it may just be something that I think about, but don’t get chance to do anything about it.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Angie, many asexuals will have to travel for a relationship, and one person will usually have to move to live near the other, as it’s unlikely we are going to find ‘the one’ on our doorstep.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Matt

Even though you can’t get out there, you can still connect with people on here and other online sites. Many asexual friendships or relationships will start online first.

Sammie
    Participant

I found the true love with someone on this site, someone who makes me extremely happy and loved, and I have recently moved in order to live near them. I have never been happier.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sam, I think it’s so wonderful that you found true love with someone on this site. I always thought I would, but haven’t yet. I glad you did and are so super happy.

Edhel
    Participant

Me!

Jennifer Cornell
    Spectator

I’m in the same boat as Matt, with health issues making it hard to go out and meet people.

I mean, this pandemic hasn’t exactly helped with the “getting out there” aspect, nor does being an introvert who has a hard time starting conversations with people in real life. I am great for talking digital but not so great at talking person-to-person until I get comfortable with someone.

But yeah, I want to be in a committed relationship with someone and not just friends. I need more friends too but I am a romantic at heart.

Sandra
    Participant

Most asexuals are introverts from what I understand (I am a rare extrovert) . But yeah, it’s still important to get out of your comfort zone as much as possible to find someone for a relationship.

I have health issues. Broke my ankle in April, which meant I haven’t been able to do in person meetups, but next month, on the 3rd Sept, I start them again. Even though me ankle is still recovering.

Alisha sanchez
    Spectator

Thank you so much for making this group! I just joined

Kristen Harlan
    Spectator

I am. It is hard to get out and meet people that are also asexual. I work 3rd shift so that makes it even more difficult.

W
    Spectator

I am. I was just scammed on another asexual site and I’m kinda traumatized over it. I figured him out before he got anything though, and I did learn a lot, but I’m still recovering.
    I am very romantic and looking for a heteroromantic man. I am 58 but very healthy and fit and would appreciate a younger man who is also the same to help inspire me to stay that way. Is he out there… somewhere?

XYZ
    Participant

I’m looking for serious real deal Asexual relationship.

Tina
    Spectator

Absolutely. It’s just so hard. I think that there are probably more of us on the ace spectrum than people think. Unfortunately, I also think that it’s one of the more difficult sexualities to admit to. The general public gets confused about us. They think we are prudish or cold or something. None of that is true, obviously. But I didn’t even know there was a name for us. That it was okay to be this way. I’m 54 now and abstinent for about 5 years. I did it because I was embarrassed to admit that I just wasn’t interested. So now meeting people like us is an uphill battle because of the social stigma of saying that you just don’t want to have sex. We have to keep hoping, though. We can’t give up. Because if we do…well then, what would be the freaking point of it all.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alisha, nice to see you here. This is one of the most active forum threads on the site I believe, and it does feel like an amazing and active group of people.

I also like younger guys. But in my case I like younger foreign guys usually, not British. So I am also looking for a heteroromantic asexual guy. In his 20s. I really like Indian guys the most.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Sandra.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up