WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHO HERE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS AND COMMITTED NO SEX RELATIONSHIP?

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 691 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Julian

I am just looking for one ace partner to be in a relationship with – I am monogamous, but like having friends too, and I agree that the best relationship to be in, would be one with my bestest ever friend. My ideal relationships needs and likes are very niche and I have boundaries and differences between friends only and a guy I would like to be in a relationship with. I am messaging two ace guys back on here regularly at the moment who are just my friends. One I have been friends with for quite a long time, and he originally wanted to date me, but he is not my type romantically but makes a good online friend. The other is in another country and much more my type (although still older that I would usually be interested in) but not relocating so yeah, just mates.

I am meeting an ace friend who I have know online for 2 years and we have Skype for a few hours a couple of times, I know, like, and trust him, and he is coming to film me when I speak at the UK Asexuality conference on 8th of July and we are hanging out together for 3 days. I amorally looking forward to that. He is however on the aromatic spectrum and at the moment I would not be what he is looking for other than as a best friend and he is not my usual type romantically – I like foreign guys. I recently met what would seem like my ideal foreign guy online, a ace guy who saw me on this site introduced us, but he is too young to have the resources to be able to move, even though he would like too! So that really sucks! Suck! Sucks! Sucks! I am also regularly messaging a guy on ace-book – as a friend only. He is British and likes deflecting the conversation, I guess because he is scared and does not want to get into the ‘weak’ zone. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.

I usually personally prefer guys without facial hair – but I think it suits you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the issues i bump on here is that most people tend to be from the states. Though in essence i’m not against an ldr, it of course creates boundaries. But i also noticed plenty of Brits which is less far away so don’t be shy of talking to me ^^

Anonymous
    Inactive

@djsandyb Thank you kindly, I think so too!
    Ah that sucks to hear Sandra, but it seems like you’ve had luck with contacting a few lads here and there which is great! Keep it up, I’m sure you’ll find yourself that special guy for you!

@vanessa86 I know the feeling, there’s a number of us in Australia but I don’t think many really frequent the website much these days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Vanessa the fox
    Yeah, having the same problem. There are only a handful of people even from the same country as me, chances of finding anyone remotely close to my location are pretty much non-existent. :’S

d3vot3d
    Spectator

I have been on the site a while and have reached out to others, but it appears none of those want to connect for some reason. This is not encouraging so I dont come on the site regualr anymore. Its saddens me to think this is the only site like this but people just dont want to genuinely get to know an asexual person.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Vanessa,

Yeah,the aesthetically appealing ones to me live abroad usually. I also live in the UK.

Just had an asexual meet-up in my city and had some guys come to it and made a new male BFF. He is panromantic but more into guys than girls and female wise I am not his type and he does not match my criteria either in that way. I am a kissaholic and he is not into that with girls.

So glad I met him though. I feelo have a new best friend for life. He does not live near me but will come back and visit and we can massage each other.

He is also coming to the UK Asexuality conference that I am speaking at on July 8th in London.

Sandra

nzace
    Spectator

Me.

Lianne
    Spectator

I’m in this boat also, though I’m also a firm believer in friends being important also and having an ace community where we understand where we are coming from better. I’m the opposite and prefer facial hair on a guy, and long hair generally be it guy or girl. But then there’s also the individual person which can’t be put into words. But yeah, I’d love to meet someone and settle down in an asexual relationship. I’m talking to a couple of local guys on another site and one girl from an ace app. I’m not big on ldr though, never seems to work in my experience and I like my local area too much!

Cristina
    Participant

Ideally I’d like to find someone to share my life with. Someone I connect with as much as they connect with me. Location isn’t a big deal for me, I find it a minor detail. That’s the barrier, not many want long distance or attempt getting to know someone that isn’t local.

I am a gay asexual, and I know what I want out of a mate, and sometimes I do find someone who appears to be a good fit, but we lack the chemistry.

Too many roadblocks!

Mara Copland
    Spectator

I read your profile, Cristina, and I gotta say, I think we’d have a lot in common besides our type of furbabies.

Cristina
    Participant

That just means best of both worlds! Haha feel free to message me!

A
    Spectator

Me

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jumping in very late. I’m one of the oddities hoping for a “platonic life partner.” Not actively looking ATM because life. Happy to talk to whoever. I’ve only been glncin over this convrersation, so I’ll wait to talk til I’m really caught up. Just saying I’m here

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Liz, I also don’t like LDR, and I love my flat where I live. And even though I don’t want to live with a guy, I would love him to live around the corner from me, if I ever find the right one.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Jenny

Thanks for saying hi.

Sandra

Mesange
    Spectator

Hello, I’m writing from Switzerland. My English is not fluent. Asexuality is new for me. As far as I think, sexuality need was a mystery for me. I thaught I wasn’t « normal ». I’ve been maried 22 years long. Everything was ok except that. Now I’m separated and I feel really better. Actually I feel free. I’m looking for friends who could understand that. Of course it would be great to share my new life with an asexual person.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Sandra.
    This is my first time here and I’m also looking for a committed relationship. I just want someone to hang out with,connect with,talk to,cuddle and kiss.
    But as far as LDR,the furthest I’d consider would be no more than 30 mins away. I live in NY and I couldn’t be with someone who lives all the way in another country 🙁
    But that depends because I’ve been wanting to leave America and start over. I’d love to live in London.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Paris

Thanks for joining the conversation. Yeah, I want all that stuff with the right asexual guy too, it’s tough.

I love living in my city in the UK but do think of London as my second home. I am at London next month, because I am one of the speakers at the UK Asexuality Conference.

Sandra

Sandra
    Participant

It is goood you feel free and seem happy.

Sandra

Anonymous
    Inactive

I actually would love a serious relationship but I dont want to get my hopes up too much, If I meet someone then that would be great but Its nice to have friends too. I would like sex on occasion though, not often but once in a while would be nice. Im really glad I joined this site and am able to meet others who feel like me. I dont feel so “weird” anymore which is nice. honestly I know LDR are though, its definitely not ideal but I am open to it. I would be willing to make a drastic move for the perfect person. Unfortunately, I feel my asexual status will make it difficult for me to meet men so Im open to and LDR, but I totally understand why other people would be reluctant. To be honest I have not done much traveling in my life. I live in the United States and the only other country Ive been to is Canada and thats when I was a kid. I live and New York and went to North Carolina once over ten years ago and thats all the traveling Ive done. So an LDR would be the perfect excuse to travel, LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up