Anyone 45 or older around here???

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Anyone 45 or older around here???

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Marishka
    Spectator

I’m a bit over 44- so pretty darn close.
    New to the whole concept of asexuality, except of course that it’s been how I’ve felt since I was pretty young, just didn’t know it had a name, or so many nuances. Still not sure where I fit in, but I’m reading and learning a lot about it. It’s kinda scary and exciting at the same time…

John P Schindler
    Spectator

Here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also here.(I feel like I’m in roll call at school)

Violetta
    Participant

I am 49.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have 10 years on you.

melissa m
    Spectator

yep! 48, in the Atlanta area.

Dan
    Participant

There’s only 3,024,000 shopping seconds, 50,400 shopping minutes, or 840 shopping hours until my next burp day, so I suggest y’all get a move on in gifting yours truly. Shop ’til you drop and empty out your bank accounts and life savings if you have to. Don’t skimp. You know you want to. Even for a total stranger, and I thank you.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Dan.
    Mystique
    Spectator

I beat you all – 61

Anonymous
    Inactive

45 this year.

Mystique
    Spectator

Happy Birthday!!!

Patti
    Spectator

I’m 56 the video was interesting thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only 22, but I’m getting there!

Zan
    Spectator

48 here!

CrazyElk
    Spectator

51 here!

Addison
    Spectator

I renewed my membership after letting it lapse for a couple of years. So far (according to the icon in the upper left corner) I’m a 100% match with 3 teenagers and 5 twenty somethings. I wasn’t looking to adopt!😄 If you have the wisdom of years and a good sense of humor, message me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL! I just renewed my membership here after a lapse as well. Unfortunately, I’ve found that most people my age here seem to either 1) be looking for another gender, 2) live on another continent, or 3) seem a little too weird — which is ironic considering that I think most people viewing my profile would think the same! LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 53 and heteroromantic, but I wouldn’t be against a purely platonic relationship either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am 44.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m 50.. NW England.. just subscribed so I can now reply to messages! 😁

Milo Mindebinder
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up