Anyone 45 or older around here???

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Anyone 45 or older around here???

Viewing 14 posts - 141 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Deb
    Participant

Hello, all, 62 from Oklahoma here. To me, age is simply a state of mind. I love the outdoors, namely birding and photography. I also enjoy good conversation, cooking, and so many other things as an avid reader.

Deb
    Participant

Ooops…didn’t notice follow-up replies via e-mail. I just checked that box.

K
    Spectator

Yes, 50. Only recently realised that this term applies to me after years of being on the outside – this is me, asexual, not broken, just different and that’s more than OK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a relief to finally figure it out. At least it was for me. Now you don’t have to pretend you’re something you’re not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am planning a Zoom get-together for saturday the 18th april for people over 40y, who want to date, and who don’t want sex in the relationship. If you are interested to join the Zoom get-together (with video), subscribe to https://www.facebook.com/groups/datingace/

I am 45y myself.

Lilly Piper
    Spectator

Yes, 48 here. Just discovered this place, so dunno about ‘active’. I’ll try.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just came across this site,I’m 44 nearly 45′ , it’s hard when everybody is like half you’re age

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am 45years.

I have a dating facebook group for aces who want a no-sex relationship for 40+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/datingace/

It is a closed group. If you are looking for a no-sex relationship, you are welcome to join.

StillANo4Me
    Participant

I am 49 and closing in on 50 fast. I feel like most groups skew so young, that even though most of my friends are younger, I worry about coming off as a creeper.

Stephanie
    Spectator

There’s nothing creepy about a person’s age.

(I’m 61, by the way.)

Georgy
    Spectator

I am 67 ! Looks like I outbeat you all..age dosn’t bother me. Just nice to meet others of similar persuasion

Zan
    Spectator

Hey Georgy!

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

I’m 48. I can’t update my profile to the right age for some reason, so I’m permanently a couple of years younger on here.

Barry
    Spectator

68 in a couple of weeks. No, I don’t feel it, in fact I was quite pleased to be able to retire from tiresome work around 60. Even 65 I was OK about it… but 68 is closing in on 70, that seems like a different kettle of fish!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up