Say hello here !

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Bala
    Spectator

Hello everyone, I fear I am another enthusiastic forum user. I am french but I can use english and spanish. I just discovered this website and it’s nice to meet you all !

Sue
    Spectator

Hi Jovan.. what do you mean it “happened to you”.. and why do you think it is a terrible thing?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Sue.
    Sue
    Spectator

Haha Brendan.. I actually think we are the “normal” ones.. and the others are just lusty, possessed beasts !..

Sue
    Spectator

What I have come to realize/know, is that sex is most importantly for pro-creation.. and that that has been perverted in this sex-crazed society.. people have forgotten what is more important.. love, friendship, self-control, carng for each other, etc..

Dave
    Spectator

Hi, see lots of similar things as my own feelings written here. I have loads of laughs, fun, and love in me, i just don’t do the messy bit!
    I’m outgoing, totally sincere, and just what must friends describe as a nice bloke. None of them can understand why i don’t date, but it’s simple, why lead a girl down the path to something she is expecting, that will never happen? It’s not fair to that person and i don’t mess people about. Let’s see if anyone wants the 99% bit of me, and not the 1% that seems to be such a major thing to the rest of the worlds population!

Hizu
    Spectator

Hello, I’m from Italy, happy to know I’m not alone!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well 🙂

Sue
    Spectator

I’m well now ! I found a Christmas turkey for less than $50 !! 😀

David Hill
    Spectator

Hello,

I’m a Kentuckian with an interest in film making. I thought this would be a good way to meet like minded people.

While i’m not totally sure about the terminology, it appears that I’m a gray.

Andrew
    Spectator

I’m not a label-haver, so I won’t. Greetings all.

I had no idea turkeys could even be $50… am I shopping at the ghetto places for false turkeys? Maybe I’ve just forgotten how much turkeys are.

I do wish I was in Kentucky, for the fried chicken of course… or in Italy… for the remaining food varieties.

I do have some kitties and a dog though, all of whom are being creepily quiet right now. They must be plotting something!

Jaime
    Spectator

Hello all, I’m a Gray-Ace from Michigan and I’m hoping to meet some friends here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey

I’m Alex from London, UK. Are there many more people from the UK here? Hope you all had a great christmas and have a great new year!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

I’m from western New York. I’m very socially awkward so meeting people is very difficult for me. I hope I can make some good friends here!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up