Say hello here !

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m finally here!! xD

I don’t really say much when introducing myself so.. read whatever I put up on my profile, message, or forum stalk me if interested in learning more about me. 🙂

Sandra
    Participant

Hi

I have already introduced myself, but thought I would say besides hoping my soulmate comes along, I am also happy to just chat with like-minded people.

I am a career girl, but love to have fun too. I like going to theme parks, zoos, aquariums and the cinema. I love listening to dance music, being actively involved in social media and have 3 furry kid guinea pigs – Who I live with. I say I live with, because I am a piggy slave, ha!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Sandra.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Sandra.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, I’m Brody from Australia just found this site the yesterday and now I’m hoping for the best from it 🙂

Raell5
    Spectator

Does anyone on this website ever ask anyone out? It seems all people do is talk about the sort of person they’d like to date, but nobody dates. It’s the same on the androgyne dating forum and the TCK dating website. My guess is that, as in my case, the blended genders tend to cancel each other out and make people somewhat neutral, romance-drive-wise.

My theory is that it takes an intrepid, high hormone-infused male to pursue a romantic relationship, since typical hetero females respond to that.

In my case, I’m just too happy in all my adventures and activities to bother to do much.

Sarah
    Spectator

Hi everyone! I’m Sarah, 21 from Wisconsin. Excited to try this out and talk to some new people 🙂

Christianna
    Spectator

Hi friends. I’m 30, living in Vancouver WA. Just went through a devastating breakup with my girlfriend of 3 years after finally realizing that I’m an asexual (and that it’s actually a thing). Looking to find a sense of solidarity in this community to possibly soften the blow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We need another thread on this. I’ll make one now. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone

I m new on asexualitic.com. I d like to meet and talk with people about asexuality. It is one of the worst thing that happen to me. And it is really difficult to accept 🙁 I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Brendan
    Participant

Hello! Been on here for over a year now, but have been inactive trying to create relationships with regular types (not that there really is such a thing), obviously it failed(people really really want their sex!). So, to be fair with everyone, I think I like being straight forward about my asexuality and hope to meet a lot of cool people on here. Its been already pretty fun on this site and it looks like things are on the up and up!

Alba
    Spectator

Hello everyone!
    I’m not very good at this kind of introductions, but here I am.
    I can only say how glad I am to find so many people which I can relate to. I just feel like someone finally understands how I feel and what I’ve been through, it’s like starting to believe that I’m not alone,as silly as that might sound.

And yeah, looking forward to meeting some of you, but that goes without staying! 😉

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Alba! I’m always ready to chat with anyone. I’m an American living/teaching in Songkhla, Thailand, at the moment, near the beach.

Sadie
    Spectator

Im a biromantic asexual woman. 🙂 Im really looking forward to meeting people and talking to them. I live in the US. I speak English, and can read and understand German pretty well, although I can’t speak or write it well. Talk to me about fandoms. All the fandoms. Or exchange recipes. Or crochet/knitting patterns. Really just talk to me about anything and I’ll talk back!

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Sadie!

Kim
    Spectator

Good morning everyone.
    My name is Kim,25, I currently live in Coronado,CA. I have never had a sex drive my entire life and it took me getting my first boyfriend to figure out that I never will have the desire for sex. I discovered the term asexual this past fall while searching the internet into why we just weren’t working out. Asexual fits me perfectly. I have no sex drive and no desire to engage in intercourse. Kissing and cuddling is fine, in fact I love those kind of intimate things.
    I hope to meet new people and learn more about asexuality, and maybe one day meet someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Raell5
    Spectator

Well, some people apparently are satisfied with only kissing and cuddling, so even asexuals can find a mate. On the other hand, a demisexual could start to feel sexual attraction after a year or more of close interaction with someone. At least it was that way with me. I have a very strong libido, but with no particular connection to people or genders. I have to be told if someone is attractive.

Mike
    Spectator

Hello. I’m a person of few words.

Sara
    Spectator

Hi, I’m Sara from Brazil and I’m looking for new friends.

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Sara and Mike

Mike
    Spectator

And apparently everyone else is too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up