Say hello here !

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Our first topic ! Say hello 😉

Bony
    Participant

Hi!

Raell5
    Spectator

Hello! Just trying to meet people. I last lived in Kentucky, currently teaching in Songkhla, Thailand, intending to return “next term” but the weather has been too good to leave yet. I would love to chat with anyone.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for introducing yourself. There are great people here and I hope you can make new friends among us.

You can chat in the new chat room we are testing here (https://www.asexualitic.com/chat-room/) during one of our daily meet up (see hours on the page).

Take care 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I live in Spain and I’m here to meet new people, I’ve been for three weeks and have known some by messages, but this forum will make things easier. Hope to find someone in the forum or the chat. Have a good day 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone, looking to make some new friends and to have some great conversations.

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Tracy and Adrian!

VamshiKumar
    Participant

Hello everybody . am from Chennai, India. Its raining here and the weather is utterly beautiful, cool and smelling love everywhere.

Amy-Kate
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Amy-Kate from London, England. I’m 27 and spend a lot of time knitting.

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Amy-Kate and Vamshikumar

I did try knitting for awhile, but I prefer to sew, and I’m mostly outside in free time.

My favorite hobbies include ballroom/jitterbug dancing, extreme bird photography (which includes going into jungles and swamps, climbing cliffs, mountains to get photos of birds in the wild), training horses, body-surfing every day in the Gulf of Thailand, hiking, reading, traveling, jamming with other musicians, building invention prototypes, writing, doing illustrations for books, designing and making my own custom clothes, going to local festivals/museums/art galleries and traveling.
    I’m also into physics, astronomy, politics, comedy, health food and natural solutions for everything.
    I’ve lived in Kentucky the longest but grew up in the West Indies with American parents, have also lived in CO, IN, OH, IA, CA, GA, and NJ, taught one semester in Mexico on the Gulf of CA, and have been teaching in Thailand the past four years.

Starting to get homesick, so keep planning to return to Kentucky but when I go to the beach I change my mind. Still, I keep tentatively planning to return. But the cost of living is ridiculously LOW here and it’s sunny summer year round.

I’m fluent in Creole, can get along in and read Spanish, French, and some Thai.

Always ready to discuss stuff with people.

I came to this website because it would be nice to have a companion without sexual pressure, although I am demisexual, so can eventually get there after a year or more.

nathan
    Spectator

Hello!

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi!

Geraldine Hdz
    Participant

Hello, I’m Geraldine from Mexico.
    You all seem really nice and interesting humans, nice to meet you.

Brigitte
    Participant

Hi everyone 🙂 I’m Dutch.

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Brigette

Brigitte
    Participant

Lol. Even when my name is right in front of people, people always write it wrong haha 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys! For me it’s been some transformative last months when I’ve realized I’m actually an ace, and not just someone finding excuses not to have sex… I also feel strangely at home in the ace community, like I found my herd 🙂 Since I’m still in the honeymoon phase (is that an international expression?) of my ace identity, I feel liberated and optimistic and don’t intend to listen to any discouraging voices about staying single forever *holding my hands over my ears and blabbing out loud to myself*. Anyway, hi again.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi everyone

Really nice to meet you all.

I am Sandra, I live in the UK in Exeter. Writing is my huge passion, I love my 3 furry kid guineapigs, I love going to the cinema, zoos, aquariums and theme parks. I love dance/club music and go out clubbing sometimes. I do a lot of stuff online, particularly social media, I have my own http://www.youtube.com/user/quirkybooksTV channel, and build my own business websites. I am a total career girl and not wanting sex, marriage or kids. My goal is to be an inspirational speaker on stage in London.

I am a grey asexual cougar. Hoping to discover my younger romantic male soulmate (most likely foreign, but I am open-minded) and life partner. For an unconventional, quirky, young teenage style relationship, as that’s how I live my life and love it. If not, I love my single life anyhow and would always want to be friends with a guy first, before deciding to move from friendship to something else.

My blog http://www.quirkybooks.wordpress.com has a lot of posts about writing and all stuff quirky. It explores my/your quirky world. You are welcome to stop by, say hi, and get to know me better.

I have made a really good male friend on this site, so for people who want to make friendship work, they can on here.

Keep smiling and keep being quirky.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Sandra.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Sandra.
    Aileen
    Spectator

Hi everyone! I am a senior in college studying anthropology and sociology with a focus on mental health. I am about to go to grad school with the ultimate goal of being a college professor. I love music, hiking, film, and art.

Ren
    Spectator

Hello! I’m a med student in London, I’m hoping to meet some new, interesting people on here 🙂

I love most kinds of music and dancing is my way to let go (though I am pretty bad at it haha)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up