Who wants to also make friends here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Who wants to also make friends here?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ace-book.net

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings and salutations. Brand new member as of today. Friends of any stripe are always welcome in my book.

Beth
    Spectator

I’m always game to make friends. Based in London UK. Been on the site a few months and finally finding things I’m allowed to reply to.

About me, I like going to rock concerts (big and small) and travelling!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Beth. Reason: Typo
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would happily make new acquaintances for days trips coffee meets to share and swap experiences stories with πŸ™‚
    To be honest if I am going to find a partner it will be through friendship first anyway its my modus operandi πŸ˜›

Leremy
    Spectator

YESSSSSSS add meh if you’d like to …I’ll totes Skype and stuffs if you msg me. You may be surprised, people tell me Im funny and nice so I guess Im alright???

Tori jimie
    Spectator

Hello all,
    New member here πŸ™‚
    Would love to get to know more people on the site!
    Feel free to add me, would love the conversation πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dating? What’s dating. Sounds dangerous.

But yes, wanting to find some ace buddies is why I’m here. If anyone is located around CET time, feel free to message or e-mail me. I’m trying to be better about making that first step myself but it’s so difficult. Argh how do people start conversations…x_X

Sammie
    Participant

Though I originally joined to find a partner, I am always open to making new friends, either to chat to or to meet up with for coffee or days out. I’m going to an Ace meet on Friday which should be a fun weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I actually made a local friend from here, and I didn’t expect that. Couldn’t even find someone close to me at Asexuality.org, but I also forget to go there and here lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I’m lucky to have made a local friend on here too! A very cool surprise.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Friend are always super welcome, I feel like so many of you lot here on this site would make killer buds!

πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

I logged back into AVEN after about the same time away that I was from here, and there are more people near me who were actually in the forum! lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to make friends aswell as find a romantic partner

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes definitely friends.
    And sure if a romance happens that’ll be great too!

Andrew Morgan
    Spectator

New member. Just trying to form something meaningful. Let’s talk about space and stuff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Desiree, I’m slightly disappointed at how seemingly inactive this website is, though I have to admit that there aren’t many of us out there, I presume. In addition, I’m still coming to grips with how I feel about myself and what is it that I’m looking for in life, but I am looking for someone who I can be genuine with without a problem.

I’d love to do a Skype group! That’s a great idea!

Rachel
    Participant

PS. To all you friendly aces, there is a small skype group that you are all welcome to join if you like. πŸ™‚

Search for ‘[email protected]’. We should pop up.

Polyne
    Spectator

I would like to make friends too….but people are not very active on here

@Rachel
    I will look up the skype group….thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t use Skype much but there seems to be a couple of ace discords to chat in

Dale L. Masters
    Spectator

I’ve sent a request.

No time like the present.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up