Who wants to also make friends here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Who wants to also make friends here?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone! I would love to make friends too, can I join? I’m a 20 years old French girl, I love poetry and cherry tomatoes and sunrises. I’m looking forward to making new friends here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joined the skype group. I’m sure they’ll let everyone join 🙂

Rachel
    Participant

🙂

Yeah, if anyone wants to join the Skype group, please feel free! The more the merrier.

https://join.skype.com/BWVsL900TCE5

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI FRIENDS! Honestly I’m here for both but I also want to make like-minded friends and meet new aces.
    I want to say hi! And and be friends, and- and stuff! Oh… I’ll have to get my skype back, but okay! I will feel free to join this skype group doo-dad with all of you. Thanks for being so welcoming 😀 <3

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I am new and hoping to make friends also. I have been asexual for many years, but never knew there was a word for it. I would love to meet like minded people as well. I’m still learning how to navigate the site, but new friends welcome!

Thank you! 🙂

Brendan
    Participant

Totally here to make friends! Trying to fix my skype to get it to stop being buggy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m brand new on this site (so glad I stumbled upon it) and am absolutely interested in making friends, as well as exploring the possibility of finding a relationship (something I’d all but given up hope on). Please feel free to add me. 🙂

Rachel
    Participant

Welcome new comers!
    🙂

Emily
    Spectator

I joined this site and set up my account for dating; now I’m looking at it like, What have you done crazy?! Um, very much relate to those who have expressed that this is out of your comfort zones. I would be more than pleased to come out of this experience with new found friendships though. Hit me up if you’d like to chat! We can discuss how to do this online dating/friending thing because I desperately need advice/comradery.

Lore
    Spectator

Hey there,
    I am also interested in meeting new friends but i also have encountered difficulties to keep up through the website. I have made a couple of friends by switching to “kik” after a few emails. One can use a nick name and hide phone or email, so it is less intimidating although the initial akwardness of talking to a extranger is always there… Hehe. There are some chat groups there too

If anybody is interested on chatting about whatever my kik is: losybelle

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not only am I here for the dating aspect of this website but I would love to have ace friends as well. The more mutual understanding in my life the better.

Nicolas
    Spectator

That would be a good idea indeed

Oups didn’t see the other pages

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Nicolas.
    Askme
    Participant

A lot of you say you want to be friends but be realistic about it. Long distance pen pals don’t really work until you meet in person and create memories together.
    Find aces close by and plan an event together. If you live in the middle of nowhere then skype with an ace that has the closest distance to you and go from there.

Emerson L
    Spectator

I am looking for friends as well. I went on a date with someone from here and it didn’t work out as well as I had envisioned it going. But I think I’m looking more for a roommate who platonically supports me. I think that’s all I’m looking for right now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to make friends here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be open to making friends for sure!

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

I’m definitely up for making new friends. For those who mentioned it, there are a few Skype, Kik and Discord Ace groups. A lot of the ones on Discord are private, but if you’re on there, I can share some invite codes.

Lori C
    Spectator

Didn’t think this was a dating site, just a place for meeting and friending other Aces.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also on here mainly for friends. I think though I originally knew it was a dating site because I read that it was on Acebook. I am always hopeful that I can click with people. I think that being asexual has made me feel a bit like an outsider and I like any sort of friendly banter.

Lori C
    Spectator

Where is this Acebook? When I Google, only Facebook shows in the results.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up