Who wants to also make friends here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Who wants to also make friends here?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Lyss
    Spectator

Part of why I came here is not only to see the ace dating pool, but also to make ace friends. To meet people who understand this weird part of me because they have a similarly weird part of them (I don’t mean weird in a bad way!). I don’t really know any ace people around me, so this website is definitely something I have high hopes for!

In my area or across the world, I definitely want to meet people who are similar to me that I can chat with. So maybe we can post something here and connect to people and add people to our friends lists.

So, to tell you guys a little about me, I’m Lyss, I’m 20 and currently going to university in Ireland. I love video games and Terry Pratchett’s work, and I’m currently procrastinating on a History assignment. I have a Kingdom Hearts tattoo, and I dye my hair bright colors all the time.

So how are you guys?

Alice
    Spectator

Hey! Let’s be friends?

David
    Spectator

I am only using this site to make friends. I feel bad but I am still pretty intimidated by relationships in general. I would much prefer to just make some friends for now. Anyone who is looking for conversation, feel free to add me.

Em
    Spectator

I like friends :D. Nice to meet you.

Carol Kewley
    Spectator

I do! I’m bad at getting replies though 🙂

Carol

Sarah
    Spectator

I would as well, and preferably people I can hang out with (so people living close to me in the DC metro area). I just joined the group today, and am looking forward to making both online and in-person friends!

Benita Katarina
    Spectator

Hey Liss, me too! The only thing for me to be here is to make friends. I´m from Germany and I think, this side is nearly the best way (and maybe the only way) to come together with people who feel just like me!

Dave J
    Spectator

I suppose I could use a friend….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too

Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

I’d love to make friends. Just a heads-up though that I’m 54. This doesn’t mean we can’t be friends though.

Dave J
    Spectator

Adding you all as friends.

Harry Fenton
    Spectator

Def! In fact, I am *only* here to make friends – I am not yet able to go further, at least, not for the time being. But it would be nice to find at least (maybe!) 2 or 3 people to hang out with locally, if that were possible.

However, I would point out that I am 61 years old. It’s generally thought I am at least 10 years young, but that *still* makes me old compared to some of you guys! However, that is not a problem for me if it isn’t for you!

Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

I have a cousin Harry Fenton who is about 61 – Harry, does my name look familiar?

Desiree
    Spectator

I want to make friends also. I have one friend is kind and supportive but still very much does not really understand this side of me.

My concern of this site tho is that no one really seems to write or respond very often in the forums and this makes me a little sad.

Jerry maguire
    Spectator

Hi,

I also want to make like minded feiends without the judgement of my friends that dont quite understand my views, i also have one friend but its hard when they cant fully inderstand where im coming from.

Shirelle
    Spectator

I’m looking for some ace friends. Please add me and we can have a nice ace chat. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Shirelle.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I would love to make some friends! This is pretty far out of my comfort zone so I’m not sure how good I’ll be at it.

Rachel
    Participant

Friends would be nice. I’m open to chatting through email, skype or hangouts… Or messaging on this site.

Shirelle
    Spectator

I think we need to set up a group online chat or something. message’s on here are kinda slow. can never really get anything going.

Rachel
    Participant

We could try to set up a skype group, if anyone was interested.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up