Who wants to also make friends here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Who wants to also make friends here?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Lyss
    Spectator

Discord is also good for chatting and making groups.

Rachel
    Participant

So… we should be more disagreeable?

:p

Sarah
    Spectator

The skype group could be a good idea. I am definitely in if it gets set up!

Shirelle
    Spectator

Seem’s like lots of people would be up for it. I’m bad at the admin, so anyone good at setting up chats online?

Rachel
    Participant

I’m an admin for a skype group from a different website. I could set one up if you guys would like. Basically there are some basic guidelines that you state, and then anyone can join through a link. And if someone causes trouble, they can be kicked out. But I really wouldn’t expect many problems.

Shirelle
    Spectator

Sounds like a good idea. Libby, Sarah and Lyss, do you girls want to execute Rachel’s plan?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s sounds perfect to me!

Sarah
    Spectator

Sure!

Rachel
    Participant

🙂

I’ll work on getting a group set up and make a new post with the info.

Rachel
    Participant

Psssst.
    Thought I would share the skype group here. 🙂

https://join.skype.com/q5xVUFUwe8yJ

Anna C
    Participant

For sure would like more friends, it seems like everyone holes up in their homes these days.

Rachel
    Participant

Sarah, myself, and one other person are already in the group! Come join!
    🙂

Owen
    Participant

add me too 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so down!

Rachel
    Participant

The more the merrier!

If you follow the skype link, it will take you to the group.
    Or if you want to post or message your skype ID, I could add you that way too.

Cody
    Spectator

Hey guys. My name is Cody. I just signed up here… I thought I had posted a reply, but I’m just figuring the site out. Forgive me if there are multiple entries. I’m from Texas. I am just now beginning to figure out where I fit in the world of asexuality. I always just considered myself “naturally celibate”
    Being part of the gay community makes my life a little more difficult. It seems the community places such a high priority on sex that it almost acts as an audition before anything can begin. I was always relieved when I found a guy I could date that didn’t pressure me into having sex…. it was very rare and usually didn’t last.
    I would love to make some friends here to help me feel a little less isolated.

I do! I do! XD lmao

Desiree
    Spectator

Man this place got active while I was sick 🙁 I’ve never used skype it confuses me. Is the chat one of those things that will be there even if no one is online?

Rachel
    Participant

Which chat? Lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’m new here (like a few hours) and I’m new to the whole ace scene. Still trying to figure it all out but just looking for friends right now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up