Getting Started – Hi!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Getting Started – Hi!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Ali
    Spectator

Thank you Justin πŸ™‚ Maybe you are right. I’m not sure what people really want to talk about or share. I’ve tried in other forums and just a general post. Being more a dating site than social it could be one to ones work better here πŸ™‚ I could go on the more social sites.

It is good to be here though and reading what people have said πŸ™‚ It has helped me and I hope it has helped them.

Thanks for luck! Made it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I’m getting that feeling too. Its not going to stop me from floating around the forums when it suits my fancy. Its just another outlet for looking around for other cool aces. Especially the ones that are afraid to initiate 1v1 conversations like yours truly(waaaah). Not sure I know of any more social sites. this was my first true attempt on reaching out to the ace community.

Ali
    Spectator

lol I agree with you Justin, don’t give up!

There is AVEN http://www.asexuality.org if not seen that one. This is my first site of communicating with any other aces too. All in all it’s been good πŸ™‚ I generally don’t feel comfortable in forum sites but this one I do feel pretty safe in. IT’s very open when you do talk to people.

I think you’ve done really well Justin, (not trying to put on any condescending tone yet that sentence generally does sound like you/I’m talking to a child or dog), anyone coming on here and saying hi has taken a massive step. I feel proud of myself getting this far. You are doing fab and don’t forget it!

I’ll keep on going even if I have quiet moments too as sometimes life things get in the way lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey this is the internet, you never really know if you are truly talking to a dog or child. (#istrulyapuppy). Thanks though. Like with most others it’s just a lot easier to reach out on the web than in real life. Shrug.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just checking in with you cats :waves: hope you’re well. I’m starting to think I might have to head over to AVEN to actually converse with people but I guess this place has its purpose too.

Martin
    Spectator

I’m still here…sometimes. It is pretty quiet around here, but I’ll keep on checking in fairly regularly. Guess if I stopped coming on here because it’s too quiet I’m not exactly helping make things better πŸ™‚ It’s good to see that there are still some around keeping the chat going.

Evelyn Eve
    Spectator

Hi! New here.

I have noticed it is a little quiet as well. But I guess since we’re not the typical horndogs desperately looking for the next piece of booty and have a thousand and one other things to do with ourselves, it makes sense. But it’s worth poking my head in every now and then.

Amanda
    Spectator

Hello, also new here. I’m Amanda.

Thetron22
    Spectator

Glad I’ve found some people I can connect with πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! πŸ™‚
    I’m new here too and happy to find a site like this where I can connect with other aces. πŸ˜€

Paloma-may
    Spectator

So I’ve just joined because I want a relationship, go on dates, cuddle,hold hands the whole shabang but I don’t want to have sex, I won’t start anything because I always feel like I’m leading them on even though I tell them at the beginning. Anywho… I’m having the same problem as Ali in the fact that I can’t seem to add an about me section, I’ve tried everything I can only get the ‘what I’m looking for’ section, can anyone help?

Teri Smith
    Spectator

I’m new here and am still a bit unsure of the whole spectrum of asexuality. I wish I had known what asexuality was when I was in high school and totally uninterested in dating. I’ve pretty much given up on finding a relationship that works for me, but finding this forum gives me hope. I’m curious about what asexual dating is like and what the expectations are.

Teri Smith
    Spectator

I’m kinda curious myself how the “dating” aspect of this site works. I’ve never been good at dating sites myself, but this one I assume is extra challenging due to the nature of asexuality

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am new here and have never really done this before. I only recently found out about asexuality and how what I have been feeling for years finally makes sense, this has been very liberating. I came across this website and thought I would give it ago as I really want to connect with people who understand. I am hoping to make as many friends as I can and understand how I can explain who I am to my family and friends.

Meadow Rain
    Spectator

Sorry but you should not worry about ‘leading anyone on’, everyone is an individual and everyone is different sexually, they like different things. So everyone should be considerate of the next person, Say for instance a person has a foot fetish and the partner does not want to ever touch another person’s feet…ever, they might say hey I’m not into that. Everyone’s different and you have a right to be happy and social and romantic as much as the next person…Go ahead and have romance and if you think that’s selfish well then…be selfish, it’s your life , live it.

Shirelle
    Spectator

Hi everyone. Pretty much similar to everyone else in here. Knew something was a bit off from a young age but never knew how to articulate my thoughts and feelings until I came across AVEN. Hoping to meet lots of friends on here, who understand where I’m coming from. Please feel free to private message on here and will have a chat. 🙂

Caroline
    Spectator

hey this is my first post! I have been identifying as a gay woman for 10 years now but realise I am possibly ACE recently while I have never minded being the giver in a sexual relationship and I love intimacy like kissing and cuddling I just don’t have the desire for sex myself. Has anyone found it hard coming out as such as people can’t relate to you? I just feel at the moment I won’t ever find what I am looking for :/ I have not yet told anyone that I am relating more to being ACE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up