Does anyone here have a full membership?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Does anyone here have a full membership?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Sounds about right. XD lmao

Jan
    Spectator

I just joined and paid for full membership. Its reasonable and doesn’t break the bank for anyone. Its the cheapest annual membership I know so it’s all good. Just hoping to make some friends now. :o)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a full membership. I joined a few weeks ago.

Honest and Open
    Spectator

Oh, gosh, I inadvertently spread misinformation: I said I didn’t buy a full membership, but actually I did — the cost is so relatively low that I completely forgot. Already seems worth it. I have met some super people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have

Lanie
    Spectator

Yea I have full membership. I mean $15 and people are taking their time to run this site. Plus looking forward to chatting with others. Peace!

Lucas Suarez
    Spectator

What is a silver membership? What do you have access to?

Honest and Open
    Spectator

I don’t see an answer to Lucas’ question about silver membership so I am going to answer. I don’t know what it is. I have “full” membership, and I am able to send and receive messages.

Honest and Open
    Spectator

Sean, did you get clear that the membership is US$15? Totally worth it, IMHO.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I paid and yes, the exchange rate was a bit brutal but I wanted to support the site admins so that the site stays running.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a paid membership now. The price is super reasonable.

Twilight Clarke
    Spectator

I did, seemed worth it to me only £10.90 (GBP) to keep this site going, not bad really ^^

Elizabeth Sharp
    Spectator

I paid, but it’s annoying, I can’t seem to get any conversations going. Sigh.

Sara
    Spectator

I have a full membership. I paid $15 and I thought it was good value, I’m new on here but I’ve already met some really nice folk and that’s worth it to me. Less than a round of drinks!

lily
    Spectator

yes, I paid, it’s $15 .

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by lily.
    Jon
    Spectator

Yep, I’ve paid. $15 to access the site for 12 months is incredibly good value!

I am amazed at the number of people who say they can’t be messaged because they won’t pay the membership fee. I’m all for being sensible with money… but being non-contactable for the sake of $15 seems a bit odd!

ArchOpal
    Spectator

I paid but I’m wondering if it was worth it, I came here to make friends but I’m not totally convinced that this was the right direction I should have taken either.
    Maybe I’m just jumping to conclusions though since I am new, haha.

Either way, I don’t mind spending £10 to get the chance to meet people who I might be able to relate to.

Guylaine
    Spectator

I have one. Just signed up though so not sure yet if it was worth it

Matt Dalonzo
    Spectator

Yep I paid. Thank you Vera and Lore for the message back. I hope more people realize the importance of keeping this dream alive. If I won the lottery I would pay everyone’s fee!

Kirsten
    Spectator

Yup, just joined and paid this evening. I know you can’t run/host a site for free. Not to mention it wasn’t a monthly fee which is what won me over, lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up