Does anyone here have a full membership?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Does anyone here have a full membership?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author

As in did anyone here besides me actually pay to use this site?

Lenka
    Participant

I have silver membership and I didn´t pay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. The $15 annual fee is pretty negligible, especially compared to a lot of other non-ace sites’ fees.

Super cheap and they have to make some sort of money to keep the site up.

Aggie S
    Spectator

I paid! The exchange rate sucks right now, but $20 is less than I spend on meals out in a week haha.

Lol, not much more than what I paid.

Gavin
    Participant

What does paid membership allow you to do? I haven’t paid and I’m able to send and receive emails ok.

Lenka
    Participant

It´s probably because of some changes in rules of this website. The older members have full membership without payments because the site used to be completely free, the newer members have to pay. Or something like this. I didn´t pay and I can send and accept messages. But some people are not members anymore because they didn´t want to pay and their account expired.

Yea and now even newer members actually have to renew their memberships also. Lol poor saps. Well I’m just glad the site is getting bigger.

Kai
    Participant

Hmm, I’ve been on the site since before it was paid and I have the “silver” status by default. I’ve never had to renew or anything.

Lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I paid. Did not realise it wasn’t very active here.

r.i.p. my piggy bank

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just wondering, how much does this site cost to join?

Emma
    Spectator

Same! Paid for full membership and nobody really seems to use the site xXx

Sandra
    Participant

I also have silver status and don’t pay because I joined when it was less than 5000 people.

I remember I use to have gold status lmao.

David
    Spectator

I just paid… having signed up, I didn’t see the point of being a member without having the ability to send a message :-s

It’s a cheap enough price to take a chance on.

As long as they keep it around $15 or less for an annual fee. I don’t see the harm in paying for it. Plus it’s almost cheap enough for just about anyone to pay for it.

Honest and Open
    Spectator

Yes, I agree, that is a reasonable amount. I haven’t paid. I’m not clear on what it would allow me to do that I can’t do already. I have sent a few messages and have not heard back, but I think that is because some people sign up and when nothing exciting happens they stop checking the site. If it gets to the point where I really want to do something that only a paid membership would allow me to do, I’ll gladly pay. But since many people only fill out the most cursory info about themselves, and sometimes I can’t even tell where on the globe they are, I am not finding myself drawn to reach out much. C’mon people, show me more of who you are on the site, and then I can get more interested!

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol I paid. funny enough when I came out last december I was going through my schizophrenia episode. I thought this site was filled with people being tortured xD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up