Does anyone here have a full membership?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Does anyone here have a full membership?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Logue
    Spectator

Full member here.
    $15 is a bargin for 12 month membership for any website

Anonymous
    Inactive

I registered on the site a year ago (maybe two). At first I did not want to pay $ 15, it was too expensive. Since today, I have a “full membership”. Why this change? Just because I want to take advantage of what the site can offer. I find, however, that $ 15 is way too much (although I understand the reasons for this price)

Dave J
    Spectator

I’ve paid as well, at $15/year it’s more than reasonable to help with upkeep.
    There’s always reddit, which is free.
    However, I kinda like this format better.
    We’ve got groups and forums to discuss everyday things and maintain some sort of order to our thoughts, as opposed to the ‘whatever is on your mind’ thing like reddit.
    Not that I’m knocking reddit, i think that’s important too…and I do ramble on…

Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

Yes I paid. I don’t have the energy or know-how to run a site and will gladly pay someone to do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah I’m a new member and I paid recently so I’ll probably have to renew, but I’m okay with it. It’s not much money and it’s better than trolling around allosexual websites where as a lady, you’re bombarded with dick-pics and no one seems to get that you just want friends or a platonic relationship. :/ Honestly the price is reasonable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up