The Ideal Life

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Raell5, just to let you know, I have enough drive to date someone, it’s just no guy appears actually interested in dating me on here or they are not suitable/compatible for me. A lot of my male ‘friends’ on here don’t even speak to me. I have been speaking to one guy on here for a long time, but we can only ever be friends as he lives across the globe and we are different in our needs. If the right guy soulmate came along, then I would certainly at least date them and give them the benefit of the doubt. They would have to be a foreign guy in his 20s, who doesn’t want sex, marriage or kids and doesn’t care about age – So far there has been no one like that. I am thinking I will be on here for probably at least 5 years, until a potential soulmate finds me, so I have another possible 4 years to go. As for settling down, I want a life partner, in a serious and committed Living Apart Together relationship – To me, that would be settling down – But I won’t settle for just anyone.

Also, a demiromantic asexual guy, I have been friends with for a couple of months on Facebook, has recently moved to London and we will probably meet up – As friends/date, whatever you want to call it. So I am willing to date someone. Heck, I sometimes date sexual guys. I get offers a lot. I had a guy yesterday wanting to meet more for a drink and he phoned me earlier today, but I was working.

Ani
    Participant

@ Raell5 : I cannot comment for other men, but if a girl would show interest in me in a sincere way and she takes the first step, I would be flattered and would certainly talk to her instead of finding it a turn off.

It’s odd that you found tckdating.wordpress.com, since wordpress.com is actually a blog. It’s very difficult to manage a dating site with such software I think, since it’s intended to be either for blogging or for making static websites. Whereas dating websites usually require the options to register, build profiles, exchange private messages, … I’ll have a glimpse on it nevertheless šŸ™‚

Raell5
    Spectator

I found that website by googling “TCK dating” and that was the name of the website. It turns out there is a dating website where you register, but only for the UK.
    Sadly, although I feel lonely and want a companion I haven’t had the motivation/drive to follow through. Like I said before, TCK kids commenting on the dating website made similar observations, mentioning lack of motivation, restlessness, being picky, etc., and the males who commented seemed to lack the “killer instinct” in typical straight males.

Guys talked about finding girls that interested them during their travels but were bewildered that telling long stories about their lives and obsessing about the details of their needs soon leaves them alone.

They complain they haven’t “found the right one,” and say women don’t “understand” them, etc. but most normal women are looking for males obsessed with THEM, who want to build their lives around THEM, as typical males do. Even in the animal world, the most aggressive, persistent males are the ones allowed mating privileges.

That instinct insures that females get a male with a high level of testosterone.

Lenka
    Participant

IĀ“ve always thought Aspies canĀ“t handle changes well. I canĀ“t. It is so stressful for me it almost brings me to total breakdown.

Lenka
    Participant

I thought about another thing recently. I could never ever under any circumstances live in a big town. It would drive me to suicide in several weeks, or in the best case, months.
    I already have depression which I am not able to handle. I need something which can keep me here and only nature and animals and calm life without stress can do it.
    I live in small town (small from the perspective of someone who live in 10 OOO OOO city, but not from mine) and I have two clean rivers here where I can go in summer and mountains are near too. But itĀ“s still a town. I would prefer something even smaller. And river or seas is total MUST, because I have so bad termoregulation I canĀ“t do basicaly anything else in summer than to be at the river, and I still have horrible health problems from overheating just because I ride a bike 10 minutes from my flat to the river and back. šŸ™ If I lived in a big city with no source of clear water I would have to spend half of the year like in prison because I canĀ“t just go for a walk when the weather is hot. ThatĀ“s no life! So I donĀ“t get all these people who live in big cities and love it. I donĀ“t get what they do in summer. I donĀ“t get how they can either stay in their houses all the time or handle the overheated streets.
    But I love sun itself, it looks and feels optimistic and helps me to fight depression + I feel at least a little bit pretty when I am tanned and it heals my skin problems.

Big cities are full of stressed people and I can feel it. IĀ“m hypersensitive and I donĀ“t know if it is even something more, like feeling the energy of the place, but cities are just horrible places for life.
    I would ideally want to live in small town or village in a house with a garden, so I could grow some vegetables and grass for my guinea pigs without pollution and pesticides and all that typical stuff.

Kim
    Spectator

I want to live out my life with someone who truly cherishes me. I want to live in a spacious house with lots of land. I grew up with horses, although I don’t have any of them anymore, I wouldn’t mind going back to having horses again.
    My parents want me to give them grandkids, but I have already opened to them and explained why that is never happening. Besides, one of my older brothers already gave them 7 grandchildren and another brother gave them 2 more, so I don’t see why they would be upset with me not wanting to pop out kids.

My parents are leaving the house my brothers and I grew up in to me and the younger brother. It’s a large house on 2 1/2 acres, I’m kind of happy but sad at the same time.
    So yeah, I would like a quiet life with animals as my “kids” on a spacious property.

Kat
    Participant

Wow, that’s a tough question but a good one no less. I would have to say my ideal life would be exploring the world with a camera in hand and an awesome companion alongside me. It wouldn’t even have to be a partner but like…someone who’s chill and willing to try new things. Oh, and if we brought a cute dog with us all the better!

Yep, that’s basically my idea as simple as it probably sounds. If expenses weren’t such a challenge I’d definitely be traveling right now. šŸ™‚

Kat
    Participant

Agreed! The city is very overwhelming and I can only take visiting it once and a while. I’m not sure if you have social anxieties on top of everything else but for me that is probably the biggest reason why. Living in the city makes it difficult to get away from people and that gets depressing real fast. Definitely love small towns as you said! Planting a garden sounds lovely. šŸ˜€

Von
    Participant

For me…

Not having to work. Having a home base – I love to travel, but I need my own territory too. An apartment in a CBD somewhere or a house in rural Japan would be perfection. No partner is required, but high speed internet and some steady spending money absolutely is. šŸ˜‰

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Ɨ

Ɨ
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Ɨ

Go up