My name is Amanda, I am asexual, and am looking for support.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Spectator

I’m not sure “how” asexual I am but I’m realizing I do fall on that spectrum.

I am also diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Affection, touch, “cuddling”, and sex don’t do it for me. Never have. Do I want to be intimate with my partner? In some ways yes. Do I want sex to be a huge part in my relationship? Hell to the no. I do not enjoy regular sex. Does that mean I absolutely NEVER want it? No, but it means sex really doesn’t matter or do anything for me.

I have a lot of trauma. I was assaulted/molested as a kid, and r*ped by both a “friend” and a boyfriend, two separate times. Sex has Never been an easy thing for me. It makes me at least uncomfortable and at most sick to my stomach
    95% of the time.

My ex berated me endlessly for not enjoying/wanting sex. It made me feel broken and useless. I want a partner, but I want one who can deal with my lack of sex drive. Unfortunately not many men can put up with it, which makes me horribly sad. I desire companionship, just not much sex.

So here I am, I paid the $19 for a membership and hopefully will find like minded people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up