Favorite series?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Yana
    Spectator

Hmm… probably Berserk, but I also like Steins Gate, Psycho-pass and Parasyte.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favourite manga and anime would be Non Non Biyori. Non Non Biyori

So my favorite anime is between Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. AS far as manga, I love black butler.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favorite anime is Gintama.

Cheryl
    Spectator

I’m torn between OHSHC and Fullmetal Alchemist. They’re both gold. I’m also super excited for the upcoming FMA live-action movie and new manga chapter, too!

Hope Ludt
    Spectator

Hmmmm…oh god, I can’t decide! *bangs head on table*

Seriously though, there are so many amazing anime to choose from, I think that if you put a gun to my head I’d have to say Trigun as my favorite anime and The Wallflower as my favorite manga.

P.S. if you haven’t watched Trigun, you should. Because it’s amazing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, everyone!

It doesn’t look like I have the experience with anime most of you do, but I went crazy for Fullmetal Alchemist when it was on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim in the mid-00s. I never got into Brotherhood later, though.

I really like an amine adaptation of Akira Kurasawa’s Seven Samurai called (imaginatively) Samurai 7.

I also really liked High School of the Dead when it was on Netflix, but if I remember correctly they only had the first season and never added any others. I continued on with the manga and it only got better.

Maison Ikkoku is fun, but the manga was so much better.

Leremy
    Spectator

Anime- Strawberry Panic
    Manga- Murcielago
    Yep its all yuri. Yuri is my life.
    (Fav non-yuri manga is Rurouni Kenshin because the artness is sublime from start to finish, story perfect down to the last freaking detail, character development unsurpassed by any of its genre of all time in my opinion. Watsuki is everything. x3 Forget about the anime after season 2, complete garbage.)

Leremy
    Spectator

@Jessica Sutton–Madoka Magica?!?!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I have a wall scroll in my room…MadoHomu is everything. x3

Yall are awesome, good tastes in anime.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up