Favorite series?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Janet
    Participant

What’s your favorite manga series, and your favorite anime?

I really like the manga “Otomen” by Aya Kanno, and the anime “Death Note”.

Kelly
    Participant

One Piece. For both.

Char
    Participant

I really can’t decide between Ouran HSHC, Fruits Basket, Sgt Frog and Lovely Complex ;u; I love them all a lot

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t watched a lot of Manga, but my favorite is Death Note!
    I really loved it:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

One Piece?! Kelly, you and I need to talk. That series has CONSUMED ME.

In sheer volume, One Piece would be my answer to this. Still, year after year I come back to Cowboy Bebop. The characters, the music — it’s a perfect storm of creative people working together, and I always get something new from it.

Craig
    Participant

Favorite manga would have to be Mushi-shi. I can’t say why, just is. Far as anime goes I do have to go to Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop as regular but stellar wells. Also, much love for Sgt Frog.

Recently though, Attack on Titan has been a fun time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Favourite manga… Hmmm, would probably have to say Doubt (or Rabbit Doubt). Little horror manga, very interesting! My favourite anime is easily Fullmetal Alchemist. Watched it in 2006 and it got me into my anime addiction 🙂

Semok
    Participant

Not sure about my favorite manga, but my favorite anime is Code Geass. Soul Eater would have taken over as my favorite, but the ending kinda ruined it for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For manga: too many to list, the top ones are Fullmetal Alchemist, 7seeds, Mushishi, Rurouni Kenshin, ect.
    Anime: FMA Brotherhood, Durarara, R.O.D, Honey & Clover, ect. and recently Attack on Titan (although the overly dramatic characters annoy me quite a bit).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been absolutely in love with Mushi-shi lately! Mononoke is another favorite of mine, as well as some fantasy genre ones like Scrapped Princess and The Sacred Blacksmith. I can’t say I’ve really read any manga, except for Mushishi.

Oddball
    Participant

I like so many anime series that asking me which are my favorites is a really tough question to answer.

I really like soul eater and both of the full metal alchemist series (the first one and brotherhood). Durarara and attack on titan is really great anime too.

kamisama hajimemashita is amusing manga to read as well assassination classrooms

Mathilde
    Participant

Ahh, there are so many to chose from. hmm… I think a few of my favorite animes (I can’t choose one) are Ouran High School Host Club, FMA, and Death Note.

As for Manga I’d have to say Enigma, Kuroshitsuji, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Soul Eater. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only Manga I’ve ever read (let’s not include those cute bl ones I pickup for the lols) is Death Note, and I love it. However, finances permitting, I’d love to get into Fairy Tale, Fruits Basket and some other lighter stuff too.

As for anime, of course there’s Studio Ghibli, then there’s Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z (I love PPG) Elfen Lied was good, and I loved High School of the Dead.

But the only anime I can really call my favourite right now? Girls Und Panzer. Somehow EVERYTHING about the show just slays me. It’s amazing and I can’t get enough of it.

Melanie
    Participant

Lately I’ve gotten into Hoozuki no Reitetsu, which is a new black comedy, and simply hilarious 🙂 Usually I like Ouran HSHC, Furuba, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique and Pet SHhop of Horrors of course!

Mika
    Participant

For both manga and anime I love Naruto. I’ve been following this series since book 7 came out and I absolutely love it.

Hi Everybody, For my favorite anime it is hard to decide between Saint seiya and Fulmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

For manga I really don´t have one

Monick
    Participant

Mine is Aku no Hana anime adaptation as for the recent anime that has been released.

And for manga hm…to many to pick but I’m gonna go with Baraou no Souretsu as for again, recent releases of manga titles.

For my all time favorite, I’d say Air Gear for both anime and manga.

Rita
    Participant

My favorite manga is probably Full Moon or Fruits Basket. My favorite anime is torn between One Piece and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Lisa
    Participant

I don’t really like manga, but I have multiple favorite animes.

Baccano!
    Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Trigun
    Golden Boy
    Ouran
    Death Note

samantha
    Participant

I have a few, Ouran High school host club, fruits basket, chobits, shugo chara as well. But i think my all time faveorite is clannad and clannad afterstory!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up