What are you playing?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

I’m currently working on Bioshock Infinite, Fallout New Vegas, DA II and Skyrim. Well, and Moe Can Change, but as it’s basically an anime girl dress up game for your phone, I’m not sure if that counts… >.>

Kara
    Participant

I’m kinda working on a few titles, but mainly Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on the 360 and the Borderlands series on the PS3. Super excited about Borderlands >w< It’s so much fun to play with other people.

Nicole
    Participant

I’ve been playing Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds recently, and I highly recommend it. Very nostalgic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just started playing Siren Blood Curse, next week Bioshock Infinite is free on PS+ so will by playing that then, also will be getting Dynasty Warriors on my PSVita & next month Outlast comes out on PS4, so those are the games I’ll be spending the next month playing.

Louise
    Participant

I just finished playing Bioshock Infinite, man that ending. If you guys haven’t played it yet I highly recommend it. 🙂

Melissa
    Participant

I am playing TF2, L4D 2. Plan on finishing Bioshock Infinite, I played 1&2. I just finished Scribblenauts, I tried Unmasked, I didn’t enjoyed it. Anyone want to play TF2 or L4D 2 with me? Add me on Steam: The Kamikaze Man 3.0

Oddball
    Participant

I played bioshock infinite and enjoyed it so much, and I agree that the ending was amazing too.

Oddball
    Participant

What I’m currently playing on the Xbox 360 is viva pinata trouble in paradise (bet none of you saw that coming) and on the computer I’m playing Far Cry 3. So far I like how much effort they put into the storyline of Far Cry 3 so that the missions don’t all feel the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Skyrim, Assassins Creed: Liberation as well as Black Flag, Minecraft, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and topping it off with a bit of Sims 2 and 3 now and again. Hmm, sigh, not enough hours in the day

Anonymous
    Inactive

Titanfall Beta and replaying Mass Effect Trilogy for the 100th time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bioshock Infinite blew me away. I didn’t like Columbia as much as I liked Rapture, but the ending brought the whole thing up to standard. 😀
    Now I’m working through a backlog on Steam – Darksiders2, Dead Island, Gone Home, State of Decay among others. PLenty of point-and-click games for when I’m to bleugh to think. Steam Sales have found my weakness – that I’m weak. And those Humble Bundle buggers are destroying my free time.
    I can’t WAIT for Prison Architect to get out of Alpha. And I’m debating whether to play Walking Dead ep2 now, or just wait til they’re all out. Oh, the cliffhangers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone else gotten into Starbound? I’m super addicted to it.

Nicholas Claiborne
    Participant

I’ve been playing Warframe and Rayman Legends for PS4.

Oddball
    Participant

Does anyone here know about the game called Plague inc? It’s really addicting.

Maybe a little too addicting…

Also does anyone know when Prison Architect is finally going to be out of Alpha?
    I’m looking forward to playing it.

Melodie C.
    Participant

I’m super into Bravely Default +__+ Has anyone else been playing it? I’m contemplating redoing it on New game+, but I’m afraid of the heartacheee.

Also playing some WoW and playing the Wildstar beta weekends. /o/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m currently playing some Minecraft on the PS3 and love it. Also have GTA V. Need to go out and buy some more games :(.

Sufian
    Participant

Call of Duty addict 🙂

Izzy
    Participant

I have been mostly playing through A Link Between Worlds, with breaks for a replay of Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been no-lifing Call of Duty: Ghosts’ gun game for the most part; though Civilization 5 and XCOM have been on the to-do list lately as well, lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Need for Speed Rivals at the moment. Just can’t beat driving a Lamborghini and out running the cops! Also playing Lego Marvel Superheroes, Killzone, and Infamous Second Son. Going to get Watchdogs next week XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up