What are you playing?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Semok
    Participant

Well, I’ve cut down on Guild Wars 2 to take up the new Lego Marvel game with my roommates. It’s quite a lot of fun, though there are some definite problems.

Nicole
    Participant

I’ve been playing FFXIV: ARR the most recently. I love MMORPGs, but my computer can’t handle them so I was super excited to get a console based one. Now I just need to beat Titan…

I also play Pokemon X when I have the time.

Hannah
    Participant

Lately all I’ve had time ot play is Minecraft lol. Finals are coming up pretty quick…

Kelly
    Participant

Stuck between LA Noire and Pokemon X.

Would rather be playing an FPS but we’re short on ’em in the house.

Natalie Laird
    Participant

FFXIII here. After rage quitting not long after its release I felt like getting back into it the other day. I need to get stuck back into my xbox in general though…

Semok
    Participant

So my roommate has been playing Skyrim a lot on the Xbox, so then I played it for a bit, which I had been avoiding so I wouldn’t get addicted, and then I saw that the PC version was on sale, so I bought it and have been playing and downloading fun mods all day. XD

Anonymous
    Inactive

Currently Skyrim, and Portal, and a bunch of other games I start and take for ever to finish….

If anyone here plays GW2 I’m Senika.6178!!

Becky
    Participant

I’m lokikitten.4963 on GW2

Natalie Laird
    Participant

Omd, Portal is amazing.
    Though more a game I watch than play. (It’s a gaming household, we play and watch on our respective consoles at different times haha.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Portal is awesome! I love sarcastic games. Have any of you played the Stanley Parable yet? I’ve been watching playthroughs and it’s awesome!

Natalie Laird
    Participant

I have not! Been busy doing too many extra shifts at work ); Basically been getting up, working, home, eat, sleep, repeat! I’m planning on checking out some playthroughs though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What! This is crazy talk! No! Real life is stupid. Let us hide in our homes and stare at screens for hours! Yiiiis! 😀

Semok
    Participant

Oooo! I heard GW2! I’m Semok.4801!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m playing Monster Hunter 3

Gray
    Participant

I’m always playing Team Fortress 2. Anyone wants to add me on Steam my ID is a_gray_phantom. I’m the avatar with blue hair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Multiplayer: Payday 2. The original Payday: The Heist was basically Left 4 Dead + the first 10 minutes of The Dark Knight, & the sequel’s even better assuming that’s your cup of tea.

Single-player: I cannot keep my hands off X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Normally I’m not a strategy gamer, but the amount of customization for your anti-alien defenses are amazing! A friend said I like it so much because it let’s me pretend I’m Nick Fury, and all I can do is be mad @ how right he is ^_^;;

Justin Miyashiro
    Participant

It’s been Pokemon X for me for a while. I’m sad there isn’t more of The Last of Us to play, but it was great while it lasted. Easily the best game I’ve played in a long time.

Becky, I was big into Mass Effect as well. I’m kind of hoping for a new installment that focuses on a slightly less epic story, I think the universe can totally support such a thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Super Mario 3D Land

Alex
    Participant

Mainly just LoL right now, I’m thinking of starting up WoW again though.

Valerie
    Participant

Just finished Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty: Ghosts singleplayer. Now heavily playing GTA 5 story mode. Can’t get enough of that game!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up