What are you playing?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m playing Pokémon‎ SoulSilver and rushing through HeartGold. I’m rushing through HeartGold so I can get another Hoenn starter and Kyogre. I want to capture them all for when Pokémon‎ bank is out in December :c

Semok
    Participant

My main addictions at the moment are Guild Wars 2 and Halo 4, though I’ve been meaning to get back into pokemon and give X or Y a chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m playing League of Legends and I just finished Dungeon siege 3 (on PS3).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dungeon Siege 3 was a little disappointing, but I still played it through to the end.

Li
    Participant

I’m pretty much just into Guild Wars 2 right now. @Semok, what server are you on?

Semok
    Participant

I’m actually on a European server, because it tend to be more active. I’m on Gandara. What about you?

Will
    Participant

Just finished up with replaying Darksiders 1 and 2, debating going on to Wind Waker. In the meantime, derping about with Dungeons of Dredmor, which is way more fun than it has any right to be.
    A smattering of Scribblenauts: Unlimited as well because of the Humble WB Bundle. Too many games!

Semok
    Participant

Ooo! Scribblenauts is amazing fun! I’ve been tempted to get the Unmasked one.

acegeek
    Participant

I’m not much of a gamer like I used to be, these days. But I’ve been logging most of my free time into FFXIV: ARR. Officially addicted.

Becky
    Participant

Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim and saving up to get a 3ds and the new pokemon game

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m onto Pokémon‎ Platinum now. I still have to beat Red in SoulSilver and HeartGold, but I thought I would take a break from grinding levels.

Becky, I never played the first Mass Effect but the other two are really good. Dragon Age, Skyrim, and Guild Wars are phenomenal games as well. I’m looking forward to Dragon Age Inquisition.

Semok
    Participant

Becky, what server are you on for Guild Wars 2?

Becky
    Participant

Semok, I play on Tarnished Coast. I know kinda lame playing on the first server but I was playing with my parents at the time.

Kieron, I adore the Mass Effect games(though I will rant about the ending to the third) and I can’t wait for DAI to come out. I play DA and Skyrim on both console and PC, mostly for the mods on PC

Andrew
    Participant

The easier question would be “what am I not playing?”

Age of Empires 2: HD Remake.
    ArcadiA Gothic 5.
    GTA 5.
    Several Final Fantasy games.
    Plants Versus Zombies…

Basically I’m playing one for a second, getting bored and jumping to the next.

I haven’t even touched Batman Origins.

Semok
    Participant

Becky, you sound like you have awesome parents!

Becky
    Participant

Semok, yeah my parents rock sometimes but they have they’re moments

Monick
    Participant

Just finished playing GTA5 Story Mode. Now I’m left with playing the Online mode of it as I want to rank up my character slightly in order to unlock the items I want to have. I suck at shooting though so I’m stuck with racing all the way.

Semok
    Participant

Becky, I think that can be said for most parents. XD I try to get my parents to play games, but they just don’t seem to understand the appeal of it. I though it would have been awesome for my whole family to play Halo, but my parents saw it as too fast paced and violent. The only game I’ve gotten them to play is Just Dance 4, which resulted in hilarity. XD

Becky
    Participant

Semok I think in my entire family there’s only two or three non-gamers. Most of us will game either alone or with each other. Getting Wii Bowling was always fun

Semok
    Participant

Adopt me, please! XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up