Seeking an asexual man.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Seeking an asexual man.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Thank you, Franco. Truly appreciated.

Dan
    Participant

Thanks, Franco, for your kind thoughts. Truly appreciated.

Pipt
    Spectator

https://asexualcensus.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/2015_ace_census_summary_report.pdf

“The Ace Community Census… by the Ace Community Survey Team” should clear up questions about the Ace population

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting!
    I download and read it.

Thank you Pipt !

Franco (frodobaggins)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 52, and after only 2 months of looking for anyone, I’ve easily connected with and started relationships with 2 different ace men. Unfortunately, they both turned out to be people I wouldn’t want to spend the rest of my life with, but ace men definitely do exist.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I know more about ace, I find I might belong to demi. Woah~

Lauren
    Spectator

Soooo … since you’re out there … I’m in Vancouver, Canada. Do you exist here? 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey! I’ve only recently found out I’m comfortable and sure in regards to identifying as an aspec (leaning towards ace, but in a conversation with someone else, currently best labelled as grey-ace).

I’ve haven’t been with any other aces (as a grey ace), so this all new to me.

Anywho, how is everyone doing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it just me or is mostly everyone on this site from the U.K.?😂
    I’d love to move to London though.
    I’m from New York and I am looking for a partner.
    Not necessarily on this site but anything could happen.
    I’m looking more so for friends.

joylilly
    Spectator

I also wonder what type of relationship Asexual men want? I want to be with someone in a relationship where you would be living together. Does this happen with Asexuals? A lot I see are more into meeting and having friendships which is all good. Just wondering how many would be seeking a relationship like mine?

Btw.. I will not be stalking you if your answer is yes.

Just would like to know…

Pipt
    Spectator

Just like with anyone, different ace guys want different things. I know that I’m looking to eventually be in a long term relationship living with whoever it is and I’m happy to make many friends on the way to finding that person, but I understand that many ace guys might just want to make friends on here. Also yeah, why are there so many people from the UK on this site?

I think it really comes down to romantic orientation, many Asexual people are also going to be Aromantic. Personally, I’m Biromanric Asexual, so the idea of a romantic relationship is very appealing to me

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Pipt.
    joylilly
    Spectator

Hey Pipt. Thanks!
    I’m still getting my head around all this. I’m grey, I’m romantic and something else… probably…. I haven’t gone through all the spectrum yet.
    But nice to know there are like minded people. I hope people find their relationship, whatever it may look like 🙂

joylilly
    Spectator

I wonder how many have found a relationship on this site?

ken kaneko
    Spectator

Im a gay man, and I have a question? Does your cup size really that matter? I mean’t, I get the visual appeal but on sexual stand point. It’s sorta useless.

Pipt
    Spectator

I mean, if breasts are too big they can cause women serious back pains. That would really suck, having your body work against you like that

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Pipt.
    K_42
    Spectator

I have been in relationships with 2 asexual males. Both gray. I was with the first one for 9 years. Then the second one turned out to also be a sociopath/pathological liar & cheater do he had to go. I found the first one naturally. The sex just tapered off after 2 years with neither of us saying anything. The mentally unstable Ace I actually found on this site.

Marc Palme
    Spectator

Hello, depends what you mean for asexual man. I consider myself an asexual man ‘cos I don’t have sex and I never had in my live for my choice. So I Proud to confess I’m Virgin and I never Felt desire to do sex. But not for this reason I never Felt attraction for woman or sexual impulse. It’s normal sometime to feel this.
    I told this: few Times per year I’m autosexual. I think is good relax myself with that practice. When i Feel urgence i do. I don’t think I can’t be considered asexual if sometime I do masturbation alone.
    And in i will find woman for relationship I wouldn’t have sex. ‘Cos sex is not the most important thing in relationship. Warm hugs and kisses are really better

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up