Seeking an asexual man.

Home Forums General discussion Seeking an asexual man.

This topic contains 54 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Pipt 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Dan
    Participant

Thank you, Franco. Truly appreciated.

Dan
    Participant

Thanks, Franco, for your kind thoughts. Truly appreciated.

Pipt
    Participant

https://asexualcensus.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/2015_ace_census_summary_report.pdf

“The Ace Community Census… by the Ace Community Survey Team” should clear up questions about the Ace population

Franco
    Participant

Interesting!
    I download and read it.

Thank you Pipt !

Franco (frodobaggins)

Anonymous

I’m 52, and after only 2 months of looking for anyone, I’ve easily connected with and started relationships with 2 different ace men. Unfortunately, they both turned out to be people I wouldn’t want to spend the rest of my life with, but ace men definitely do exist.

Anonymous

As I know more about ace, I find I might belong to demi. Woah~

Lauren
    Participant

Soooo … since you’re out there … I’m in Vancouver, Canada. Do you exist here? 🙂

Brian Diaz
    Participant

Hey! I’ve only recently found out I’m comfortable and sure in regards to identifying as an aspec (leaning towards ace, but in a conversation with someone else, currently best labelled as grey-ace).

I’ve haven’t been with any other aces (as a grey ace), so this all new to me.

Anywho, how is everyone doing?

Anonymous

Is it just me or is mostly everyone on this site from the U.K.?😂
    I’d love to move to London though.
    I’m from New York and I am looking for a partner.
    Not necessarily on this site but anything could happen.
    I’m looking more so for friends.

joylilly
    Participant

I also wonder what type of relationship Asexual men want? I want to be with someone in a relationship where you would be living together. Does this happen with Asexuals? A lot I see are more into meeting and having friendships which is all good. Just wondering how many would be seeking a relationship like mine?

Btw.. I will not be stalking you if your answer is yes.

Just would like to know…

Pipt
    Participant

Just like with anyone, different ace guys want different things. I know that I’m looking to eventually be in a long term relationship living with whoever it is and I’m happy to make many friends on the way to finding that person, but I understand that many ace guys might just want to make friends on here. Also yeah, why are there so many people from the UK on this site?

I think it really comes down to romantic orientation, many Asexual people are also going to be Aromantic. Personally, I’m Biromanric Asexual, so the idea of a romantic relationship is very appealing to me

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Pipt.

joylilly
    Participant

Hey Pipt. Thanks!
    I’m still getting my head around all this. I’m grey, I’m romantic and something else… probably…. I haven’t gone through all the spectrum yet.
    But nice to know there are like minded people. I hope people find their relationship, whatever it may look like 🙂

joylilly
    Participant

I wonder how many have found a relationship on this site?

ken kaneko
    Participant

Im a gay man, and I have a question? Does your cup size really that matter? I mean’t, I get the visual appeal but on sexual stand point. It’s sorta useless.

Pipt
    Participant

I mean, if breasts are too big they can cause women serious back pains. That would really suck, having your body work against you like that

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Pipt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up