Any Asexuals Want Children?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Any Asexuals Want Children?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Spectator

I would like to meet an Asexual who wants and is willing to having children and start a family. Anyone else in this situation?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha, you didn’t even buy us dinner first! I know what you mean, I’m 35 and my clock is ticking. I’ve been looking into foster care or adoption but I’m single so I imagine it would be much more difficult than married/partner parenting. Have you looked at these options? There’s always the natural way but… icky! LoL!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like that for myself someday but im just find with somebody I can spend the rest of my life, with or without kids. I’ve always kept an open mind on this topic and many other topics about my relationship with me other people and my relationship with myself. I have find overtime these topic tends to get easier.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in this situation too. I have thought about going the adoption or donor route as a single parent, but I don’t know that I could handle it alone. I would love to find a compatible partner who is also interested in becoming a parent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gosh i’d love to. My transness obviously complicate things a lot.

Ani
    Participant

I have met aces who indeed have a desire to be a parent, Some of them realised their dream the Natural way, Some were looking into other methods such as IVF.

Personally, no kids for me. Never felt the slightest interest to start a family.

Askme
    Participant

I would love children

Audrey
    Spectator

I am an asexual with a child, and I would love to have another child.

Gerdes
    Spectator

I’ve never been married or had children. I would love to have a child with an asexual woman and share in raising the child.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am the only grandson of my late grandfather; so I am often told by my relatives (i.e. my father, grandmother, uncles, aunts, etc.); that I should marry and have children; otherwise the family line would go extinct.

Aside from pressure from family, I also like having a child. I’m not ready for the huge responsibilities of parenting yet; but once I’m ready, why not?

It’s just that being ace makes things way more complicated.

time machine
    Spectator

I would love to have a husband and children and to have this great wholesome life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do. I would like to someday husband and kids! 🙂 Thought about even adopting myself and maybe older children but feel single parenting may be difficult without help. I may need to make a lot of money to get some support lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve actually always wanted children, but I’ve learned I don’t particularly like them? Like, I didn’t even like kids when I WAS one. I LOVE babies, though, and I think I might like my OWN children (I’d like to hope), so yes.

Madison
    Spectator

I would love to start a family but would want to be in a loving relationship first that does not involve sex or at least very minimal amounts. Seems hopeless at this point though.

Kaitlyn
    Spectator

I plan to have children, either biological or adopted, but because of my own upbringing I strongly believe that children should have two parents to turn to and confide in. So a longterm partnership has to come first for me. I’m not interested in sex, but I would be willing to compromise with the right partner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like children. Probably adoption or surrogate, but honestly not sure the route. Only 24, so not feeling the time pressure right now :/

Aggie
    Participant

I feel the same way.. I would like children but first the partner must come and I do believe in two parents raising the child together.

Brandon Millwood
    Spectator

My goal is to have a family. In all honesty that was the worse blow when I was younger, how much more complicated being asexual made that goal.

Family is the key. Partner, kid or two, people close enough that kids call them uncle and auntie. Would make be very happy to have that.

Allie
    Spectator

I think I would really enjoy raising children, although I’m not at all sure about the giving birth part (sounds quite painful). Also, unsure about the sex thing, but I have less issue with that one.

I definitely wouldn’t want to raise a child alone though, and I think it would be a lot better to raise a child in a loving environment, which I associate with marriage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I fall into this category. I would like to be in an asexual, romantic relationship that involves being a father to children.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up