Any Asexuals Want Children?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Any Asexuals Want Children?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Karl
    Spectator

I have the same situation. I want to have a child, but in an asexual relationship. I even registered in a portal for co-parenting. But, of course, i would prefer to have some real relationship and have a child in a family. Because, somehow I can’t get any image of future me without my own family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I entertain the idea of children, but at the same time, and totally grossed out by the whole thing. If there was a way to have a child just drop out of the sky with your genetics and everything, then sign me up. But childbirth is literally the scariest idea in the world to me. I’d love to, but I’m not sure if I mentally could. My heart wants it, but my overthinking brain does not.

Daniel
    Participant

Having children would be wonderful one day, but also not the end of the world for me.

Gillian
    Participant

I am determined to be a parent, with or without a partner. I want to become a foster parent, but for that I need to get a house with an extra room and a stable day time job.

Lori C
    Spectator

Nope. Not me, at all.

Andrea
    Spectator

I have one, and want one (two?) more

Rafael
    Spectator

I would certainly like to form up a family but since I am ace it is obviously much harder than for a regular straight person.

Violetta
    Participant

I am very hostile towards any reproduction. I am an antinatalist.

Amanda
    Spectator

Has anyone on here done IVF? I’m thinking of trying it next year as I’ve decided I want to have a child, alone or with a partner. I’m pretty comfortable with the idea of being a single parent though I know it will be difficult. I’m just wondering how difficult the IVF process/birth process is.

ANAIS
    Participant

I also would like to have a child but I would prefer my child to have two parents. So I am still waiting to find the one I want to spend my life with. I am willing to move and go to another country if I find him but there so few A that it is difficult. I fear I will end to have a child alone.

Laura
    Spectator

I would love to have children some day, whether by myself or with a partner and have looked into adoption many times. But either way I would need to be stable in my life before I brought a child into it

Ofer
    Participant

I would like to have a child, but i want to find my true partner first. Only after we have good and stable relations, we can consider having children.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I absolutely hope to adopt children with a life partner one day.

nzace
    Spectator

I would love to have children, more than anything in the world. I envy some of you aces who already have them. In my part of the world finding an asexual partner to raise a family with is pretty much impossible but I can dream at least

Sav
    Spectator

Growing up I had no desire to get married. I didn’t understand why it was expected of me. I did, however, long to be a mother. Being a mother is all i want in life…sadly, that will never happen. It’s a long, depressing story, but I’ll end it with this; I can’t even adopt.

William
    Spectator

I love kids, and nothing would please me better than to have a happy family and to be a good dad. I’m a teacher so I get to spend a lot of time with kids already, but I think in a way that only reminds me of what I don’t have. If I met a nice ace lady who wanted to give it a try then I’d be happy to do that. . . but, we’ll see what happens, I guess.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to have children too. An asexual romantic relationship would suit me best. Sex in order to have children is fine.

Pipt
    Spectator

Same thing as Liz, but maybe wait a few years first. I’m still a bit young and still going to be getting degrees for a few more years (second Bachelor’s degree then DNP)

Ben
    Spectator

Hi Liz. We should talk. I think we are both interested in the same thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not at all! Never have.
    I’m too careless plus I suffer from severe depression (been battling it for 31 yrs now) and on top of that,even the slightest bit of stress and lack of sleep sends me into a even deeper depression. There’s definitely a reason I don’t have kids.
    But if I do most likely they’ll be foster kids and over the age of 11.
    I do honestly see my future living happily with 10 cats though 😺

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up