Who is your favorite character in YOI and why?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emily
    Spectator

Hehe, I’m new to this site and the groups as well. Sorry all if this is sub-par discussion leading. I want to put this question out there though, just in case I catch any Yuri on Ice fans skating on by. Sooo my dear fellow YOI watchers, who is your favorite character and why?

I really loved Yuuri right off the bat. Ugly crying in a bathroom stall really resonated with me I guess. The slow reveal of how much he is an unreliable narrator is the best, and I never love him less for it. I can only relate more!

Most of all though, I think I really admire his passion and love that takes on many non-sexual forms. And well…yes, while he seems to be delving more and more into his eros side, which does seem like it’s real and present in his life, that is still not the forefront of his affection and relationships. Eros doesn’t drown out the many other kinds of intimacy Yuuri shares with others. This is what I find refreshing and endearing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up