We are just a baby group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tylor
    Participant

Feel free to invite anyone you suspect to be even the slightest bit Washingtonian. We need more people! 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so excited that there are Asexuals in Washington! (Other than the ones I already know….)

What parts are you guys from? And are you transplants or born Washingtonians?

Melanie
    Participant

I was born in Moses Lake Washington but now live in North Seattle.

Keegan M Kimbrough
    Participant

Born in Bremerton, live in Bremerton! It’s nice to know other locals.

Chris
    Participant

Live in Tacoma area. Moved here at age 8. I have a slight accent due to being born elsewhere.

It is really great to see other people in WA who are ace. I feel less strange 😉

I am also on AVEN and ace book with the same username. I also joined a Seattle ace meetup.com group :). So yes, that is me/the same person on all of those places.

Amellia
    Participant

I live in Emonds/Seattle area. I was originally from Victoria, BC. Nice to know that there are other people who are ace in WA. I was feeling kind of weird and stuff, but I don’t feel so bad anymore.

Anyone live in my area?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up