- I am a
- Looking for a
- Marital status
- Things I am looking for in a person are:
– Cuddles + conversation + sharing favorite music + talking about books/movies indepth
– Teach me things
– Let me see the world the way you see it.
– Show me new things to be interested in
– Share some similar interests
– Independence and strength
– Ability to ask for help and show ”weaknesses” when needed
– Tea time
– Coffee Time
– Best Friends
– Passionate about things
– Intelligent mind with a punk rock heart and a compassionate/caring soul
- About me
– Demisexualish… heteromanticish… I am part many things.
– I am currently studying History and Southeast Asian Studies.
-I am interested in working in museums someday.
-I play guitar and collect records. I also really like going to shows and open mic nights.
-I don’t believe in ”musical tastes.” There is a lot of beautiful music and I don’t like limiting myself from it. However, my favorite artists tend to be hip hop, punk, noise rock, or jazz musicians.
-I spend a lot of my time in bookstores. I buy a lot of books. I feel the same way about books as I feel about music. I read a lot of different types but my favorites tend to be sci-fi, classics, graphic novels/comic books, and history.
-I love seeing the world whether it is travelling or just doing something outdoors.
-I am a big fan of nature and animals. I tend to like animals more than people.
-My personality type is INFJ and I can really relate to others of the same personality type. However, I don’t feel you can categorize people so easily or should. http://www.bradgarbus.com/Personal-Details/personality-profile/INFJ/infj-articles/top10thingseveryinfjwantsyoutoknow
-I may seem a bit strange. A friend once described my sense of humor as the ”obscure cousin of obscure humor, the most far out humor that I have come across.”
-I am a fan of weirdos and awkwardness. I like the unique, strange, and interesting ways different people view the world.
-I like hearing people talk about the things that interest them even if I do not really understand. I enjoy talking to people who are passionate about something and are accepting of others.
-Let’s just treat each other like human beings okay? (Even though I am really 10 cats in a human suit)
-Okay come want to be my friend now.
Detailed Profile Info