How many of the seasons have you seen?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nikki
    Participant

Have you seen them all? Do you want to?

Nikki
    Participant

I’ve seen all of TOS, and some of TNG, but not consistently all the way through.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen all of TOS, TNG, DS9, and Enterprise, but only chunks of Voyager.

Sammie
    Participant

I’ve seen all of TNG, DS9, and Voyager. I’ve seen most of TOS, and about 1/2 of Enterprise.

Allison
    Spectator

I’ve seen all of the originals, The Next Generation and all of Star Trek Enterprise as well. And I am not ashamed when I go back to re-watch them and enjoy them all over again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen everything but the animated series and a handful of originals.

Ask
    Spectator

As far as I know I have seen every episode in order at least once except the original series where I have seen most if not all episodes but not in order..

Gale
    Spectator

I’m still watching TOS, actually. I’m halfway through the second season. @_@; I’m planning on finishing it, and moving on to TNG, voyager, DS9 eventually.

r.s.
    Participant

I’ve seen every episode of every season for all of the series at least three times through. And the movies, and the cartoon. Some of the comics and a few of the books. ☺

Neil
    Spectator

All TOS, TNG and Voyager and some DS9.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up