Might as well start an intro post

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Raell5
    Spectator

Aaaww!Adorable!

Raell5
    Spectator

So sweet!

Raell5
    Spectator

How cute is that?!

Carrie
    Spectator

I have 4 dogs. I only purchased one, my pug Joey. He is 10 years old. Then I have Bailey. She is a 9 year old pitbull that I got from the pound. Next is Dora. She is a 2 year old chihuahua that I found as a stray. No one claimed her. So she joined our gang. The latest and most challenging is Brady. He is a terrier mix, aka mutt. I got him from the pound. He is so cute but wants to be the boss of the house. I had no alphas until I got him and now everybody is wacky. I can’t wait until they consistently get along.

justpasnthru
    Spectator

Hi fellow dog lovers, I just lost my precious Tessa about 7 months ago to cancer, she was 10 1/2 years old and we went through some of the best and worst times together. She went pretty much everywhere with me, would sit in the front seat like a person and we would “talk” while driving. She was so cool and I miss her terribly. She never barked or was mean, so sweet and loving but scared to death of loud noises, loud voices and thunder. She would even run into the bedroom and crawl under the bed when someone said a curse word. I’m not sure what breed she was but she looked like maybe a pinscher/rottweiler mix, just much smaller. Actually, at one time less than a year ago I had 3 cats and 1 dog – they all passed away within the last year except for one cat. I just haven’t had the heart to get another dog yet but I’m sure I will eventually, it’s just still too fresh.

Raell5
    Spectator

So sad. I lost so many pets over the years to old age and waited until my 40-year-old racking trail horse and 13 year old West Highland Terrier died before moving to Thailand in 2010. I had to find new homes for the other pets, and it was so upsetting I haven’t had pets since. Now I live in an apartment near the beach and do a lot of traveling so can’t have an animal anyway.

Erin
    Spectator

Hi everyone! I love talking dog stuff, so this group is right up my alley.

I have 4 dogs in the house at this time, all Australian Shepherds. I do training and competitions with them as well as do my own grooming.

I am also a member of a K9 Search and Rescue team and we train dogs to look for missing people.

Lianne
    Spectator

I’ve got a jack and poodle cross called Brian who is my life. He’s 3 and half years old and sends yappy greetings to all here! He enjoys dog playdates which he has with a number of his friends (It’s like being a parent of a child!) He’s got his field friends, his dog walking group friends, his friends when my mum takes him out with her friends, and generally anyone who gives him treats is his friend!
    Brian looking handsome!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up