Hello!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey, I’m Amy. Thought I’d start a topic because I think that’s what you have to do in order to open up a forum option? maybe?

So, I’m Amy and I live in TN up near Ft Campbell. I’d love to meet other people from the area. I know that’s a long shot, but maybe.

Noelle
    Spectator

What part of the state is that in? I’m in Knoxville, though I honestly can’t tell any part of the state besides the bigger cities (Nashville, Chatanooga, etc.) despite having lived here for nearly a decade XD

Cheryl
    Spectator

Looks like it’s been a while since anyone posted here, but maybe we can revive the group. It sure would be nice to meet some fellow TN Aces.

So hi, I’m Cheryl. I was born in Chattanooga, grew up in Pigeon Forge, went to school in Johnson City, and now I’m headed to Tullahoma (about half-way between Chattanooga and Nashville) in a couple weeks, hopefully for a nice long while. Anyone else nearby?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up