General Hello!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Semok
    Participant

Since I hadn’t seen any groups yet with a forum, I thought I’d make a group and try it out so we can all chat with one another! So let me be the first to say Hi (though at the moment of me posting this I am the only member)!

Amy
    Participant

Hey! I’m Amy and I like the internet!

Semok
    Participant

Hello Amy! I like the internet too! I must say, I probably spend more time on it than I should. XD

Amy
    Participant

I’ve been on all day. Didn’t accomplish a damn thing until 5pm when I went out, got on my horse and spent 15 minutes riding to see if he was feeling better. He is. So I came home and got back on the internet! That’s pretty much my plan until 9pm. Then I’m going out for the night before starting another day of nothingness on the webz.

Oh no, that’s not true. My horse is feeling better so tomorrow I’m riding!

Semok
    Participant

I’m glad to hear that your horse is doing better.

My day consisted of attempting to watch all the rifftrax of all the Harry Potter movies in one sitting, since the latest one just came out. Only took a quick break to eat food and wrestle with my cats. XD

Li
    Participant

Hello. 🙂 Since the internet is kind of my job as well as most of my downtime, I am online… a lot, ahah.

Though right now I actually need to be drawing (and then later getting back online to do other work).

Semok
    Participant

It sounds like you have an awesome job! XD If I was paid for my time online, I’d probably be a billionaire. I’m guessing it’s not as exciting as it sounds, though.

Li
    Participant

Hah, I’m in web development, so I don’t know if that sounds exciting or not. I think it’s fun, but it’s definitely work, too.

Semok
    Participant

Hmmm, I guess it can be fun, but I feel like it depends on the company? I designed a website for a company I used to work for but my boss wasn’t very good at telling me what they wanted, and would only tell me that what I made wasn’t good enough, but couldn’t tell me what it was missing. Not only that, but the people at the company were not very internet savvy, so I had to try over and over again to explain how emails work. XD
    Made me think of the I.T. Crowd (if you know of that show), especially when I was called in to fix a printer that was just unplugged…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi 🙂 Im Cassandra and spend wayyy too much time on the internet 😀

Semok
    Participant

Hello Cassandra! What sort of internet activities have taken over your life? XD

Nicole
    Participant

Hey, I’m Nicole and I have an internet problem XD. I don’t know many people in my current city, so the internet and video games are my friends. I spend a lot of time reading articles, watching anime and on forums. What would we do without the internet?

Semok
    Participant

You sound like someone I could get along with easily. Yay for the internet! Half the time, I don’t even realize where I live. XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up