is various a specialty?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stacy
    Spectator

initially I had a geology degree but I went back for a BS Mechanical Engineering degree and after several years of project engineering somehow wound up in Sales Engineering for several years before abandoning ship on that (basically I decided I wasn’t comfortable telling my employer I wanted to start living as a woman) anyways I had some money saved up so I went to Tech college for a year for HVAC and did that a short while and wound up in a state sponsored training program for maintenance and custodial work (where I finally summoned the courage to actually show up for class in a dress every day) I did maintenance for a brief while (finally living as myself full-time) and then got a school bus driver job and went to tech college at night for 3D drafting (solidworks and all that). I just graduated that a few weeks ago so I’m going to be looking for work as a designer/drafter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up