What are you currently watching or reading?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Watching: I recently had a rewatch of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but I’m always looking around to see if there’s anything interesting on Netflix. There’s one about a girl that can read minds on there at the moment, but the name escapes me. I really ought to finish watching Kill La Kill…

As for manga, I’m not really able to afford to buy books like I used to, but I’m tackling the Ouran High School manga series!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hear you, everything is way beyond my living budget. :/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Though, come to think of it, I usually get a hold of books and dvds from thrift shops/charity shops, where they sell it all for cheap. If you’re lucky, they might sell some good mangas in those – I once found a charity shop that was selling over 1000 comic books which had been donated, so you never know :> I hope that’s somewhat useful!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This might sound a bit weird but when it comes to media, I have to buy new.
    Especially if something is originally packaged… There’s no feeling like opening something for the first time. xD

But, I do keep my eye out for things – as you said, you never know!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, I know what you mean – the utterly satisfying sound of tearing open a plastic film or ripping into a cardboard box is great. Just a bit pricey for someone on a student budget!

Unless, of course, I just buy a box or some plastic. Not much fun in that though!

Gale
    Spectator

I just finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho today, and I just recently started reading One Punch Man

Justin Hamilton
    Spectator

WanPanMan is so good!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now I’m watching Gangsta and Gintama

Kay
    Spectator

so, I’m not watching much lately… feel more like reading as of late but I still watch fairy tail, god eater, baby steps.
    as for my readings, well… The gamer, The legendary moonlight sculptor (light novel mostly tho), Noblesse, Re: Monster, ReLife, World of Law and Order, and so many more.
    I also like fanfic light novels based on manga/manwha such as
    The game we play (crossover between RWBY and The gamer)…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up