What are you currently watching or reading?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Oddball
    Participant

What anime are you currently watching or had watched recently? Also what manga are you currently reading or had read recently?

Anime I am currently watching is Get Backers and manga I am reading is assassination classroom.

Please don’t make your posts sound as formal as mine XD

Mathilde
    Participant

I’m reading Ouran High School Host Club. Have been meaning to read it for a few years, but only recently got round to starting reading it! 🙂

Also I am watching Guilt Crown and once I’m finished with that, gonna start watching Attack on Titan 🙂

Izzy
    Participant

I have just started watching Noragami at the recommendation of a friend. And I am trying to catch up to reading Kuroshitsuji. Also I need to finish watching Attack on Titan.

Monick
    Participant

I haven’t or I’m not currently watching any anime at the moment though I have some titles of manga I’m reading and/or following for the next chapter to be released and/or I’m just plain on hiatus reading them but they’re still on my reading list like:

Seinen

• Detroit Metal City
    • Genshiken Nidaime – The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II
    • Himegoto – Juukyuusai no Seifuku
    • Moteki
    • Mousou Shoujo Otakukei
    • Real
    • Self
    • Sono Otoko, Taka

Josei

• Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo
    • Ane no Kekkon
    • Cousin
    • Her
    • Kuragehime
    • Teke Teke Rendezvous
    • Torch Song Ecology

Shoujo

• 5-ji kara 9-ji made
    • Anta Nanka Daikirai
    • Aruitou
    • Baraou no Souretsu
    • Bitou Lollipop
    • Haru x Kiyo
    • Himitsu Kichi
    • Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another
    • S.P.Y
    • Seishun Walker
    • Shitsuren Chocolatier
    • Shoujo Shounen Gakkyuudan
    • Tonari no Megane-kun.
    • Tora to Ookami
    • Veins
    • Venus Kisoukyoku

Shounen

• Aku no Hana
    • Hanayashiki no Juunintachi
    • Tetsugaku Letra
    • Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
    • Yanki-kun to Megane-chan
    • Yozakura Shijuusou

H *coughs*

• Shoujo, Guitar o Hiku
    • Take on Me

There are still more in my reading list but the rest were still not translated in English.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finished (and enjoyed!) Kill La Kill* over the weekend. I freely admit that a couple of moments in the final episodes choked me up (true to my asexual preference, nothing gets me more than seeing the bonds of strong friendship). Also tied up Samurai Flamenco, which, since I’ve gotten into Super Sentai / Tokusatsu, was loads of fun.

In the meantime, I’ve always been confused that Read Or Die isn’t as popular as other series, as it seems to have a bunch of things otaku would dig — Nerdy lady heroines! Sweet action sequences! — so I’ve started rewatching R.O.D. The TV.

*which is weird, because I can’t stand Gurren Lagann**
    ** I know, I know

Tawnie
    Participant

I’m keeping up with the Noragami and Koe no Katachi manga. I also am re-reading From Far Away, and keeping an eye out for other shoujo manga.
    I haven’t really been watching any anime, the last ones I watched were Kyoukai no Kanata and Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

Kristen
    Participant

I’ve started reading Haikyuu, and Donten Ni Warau lately and their both really good. Haikyuu just got a anime, but I haven’t watched it yet.

Rosie
    Participant

Is anyone in here presently watching Escha and Logy no Atelier? I think it’s absolutely ADORABLE and would love to chitty chatty with someone else that knows the show! Also I’m plowing through Tokyo Mew Mew right now and can’t seem to stop, I’m addicted!!

Lisa
    Participant

Right now I’m watching Cowboy Bebop and Cromartie High School

Anna C
    Participant

Koe no Kitachi is what I am reading right this current moment. I think it is wonderfully sad. I am also foaming at the mouth for more Qualia the purple. Geez qualia the purple!! so good

Sam
    Participant

SGT. Frog!!! It has been a few years since I had watched it, but today I watched an episode and I re-realized how funny the show is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m always watching Anime. I probably watch a ridiculous amount of Anime actually. Currently I am re-watching Accel World, recently watched Samurai Bride, probably will be watching Tiger & Bunny or Berserk next.. or I might re-watch Henneko. For anyone curious, you can see what I am watching, have watched, etc at: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/vallimar.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m finishing up Noragami at the moment. I recently started Tokyo Ghoul but don’t know how I feel about finishing it though. The insane amount of censorship in the show makes it almost impossible to watch. I love the plot though.

Once I finish Noragami I plan on starting Zankyou no Terror.

Kyra Lewis
    Participant

I’m currently watching Noragami and I rather like it so far! I watched Trigun recently (I re-watch it whenever I have the time, haha!), and I’m thinking of watching tokyo ghoul. I don’t really read much manga but I’ve been thinking of starting up Yu Yu Hakusho’s manga. I have read Black Jack, and it’s something I highly recommend. 😀

Daniel
    Participant

Finished Deadman Wonderland recently. Now watching Attack on Titan.

Favourite of all time. Full Metal Alchemist! 😀

Dani Sinclair
    Participant

Hi! First post on this site, phew!
    Currently watching Monster with a buddy over in Rhode Island. Eagerly anticipating Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin season 2.

Evie
    Participant

I’ve been taking a break from reading manga for a while since I’m backlogged on other things to read, but pretty recently I watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and I’m still fairly shaken up over that series. Absolute perfection.

Dani Sinclair
    Participant

Oh god. I did not expect it to take that turn for the traumatic. Anyone else think the music was a bit like .hack//sign?

Rose
    Participant

I was super disappointed by the ending of Tokyo Ghoul. And Naruto, Bleach, and Pandora Hearts are ending, so I figure it’s about time I got on the One Piece train. I’m reading Gintama and Haikyuu atm. I’m all caught up with Magi, but I get excited every time a new chapter comes out. As for anime, I still have to watch the grand finales of Zankyou no Terror and Free! Season 2. The Zankyou OST is amazing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow.. what did everyone stop watching anime or something? 😉

Don’t make fun of me, but I really had a need to watch ikemen living every moment to the fullest…living Free. xD Yep, I’m finally watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

And seconding what was mentioned above, Zankyou no Terror is one of my all time favorites. A truly brilliant piece of work, in all aspects.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up